Truth

Becky pov
I started to wake up as I felt the cold wind on my skin, I opened my eyes only to see Bright next to me which I started to remember what happened last night.

"Good morning" Bright said which startled me, I thought she was sleeping "You weren't sleeping?" I asked "I was but I wake up fast" Bright said which made no sense at all but I'll just ignore it.

"Diluc came but I told him to go away" Bright said "When?" I asked "Middle of the night" Bright said which im grateful she did that for me.

I think I'm just acting selfish and I can feel sad when I'm just stressed out which I knew these were Venti's emotions.

I sighed as I got up and headed towards the bathroom, I'll just talk to Venti and fix this so I won't be worrying about him each time hes not here.

I decided to shower quick and put on some clothes which I have to go shopping again because in a few more months my clothes won't fit me.

"Can you give this to her" I heard Noelle say from the front door which why is she here? And what could she bring me?

"Ok, we'll head down soon and make sure that Venti doesn't smell like wine again" Bright said which now I knew what's happening.

Once Noelle left, I went out and found Bright putting food on the table which had a note on it.

"Noelle dropped this off and she said it's from Venti" Bright said which I took the note that was on the plate.

"I made this to make sure you eat good, I'm sorry for what I did and if you can just give me 5 minutes to explain then I'll tell you everything in those 5 minutes but remember that I'll always love you." I ripped the note and threw it away.

I can definitely tell these are hormones, ughhhh I'll just meet him later today.

I looked at the food and just I don't know if I want to eat it or not but if I didn't eat it then Venti would be bothering me a lot about it when we see each other later today.

I just ate as fast as I could even though Bright said to slow down but I just had to leave this mansion since I don't go out and I have to see Venti.

10 minutes later

I took a bit of my time but once I finished and cleaned my dish, I stormed out the front door only to find Venti waiting for me outside.

He looked like he didn't sleep at all last night, his eyes were all puffy and I could tell he was crying.

Venti started to come towards me but I walked right passed him, Venti caught my hand just in time to pull me softly towards him.

"Princess....." Venti whispered as his voice cracked a bit, I couldn't help but feel like crying since I never want to see Venti cry.

Maybe I was too selfish which made this happen in the first place, I sighed as I just stepped backwards which Venti just let me go as Bright put me down on the ground.

I looked back which Venti was walking slow and I just stopped and took his hand which his hand was super cold.

We started to walk in silence which it felt super awkward, I barely realized that we were walking into the woods.

I started to see a light at the opening which I just stood there looking at the table and two chairs, right next to a beautiful view of Mondstat.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.." Venti said as he wrapped his hands around my waist, I relaxed in his hug as we both felt calm.

"I didn't really go searching for Jean..... I actually went with Diluc and Aether to visit this girl which I don't want to tell you because your gonna get more mad at me" Venti said as his voice cracked a bit, I could tell that this would ruin the moment.

"Let's go enjoy the view for the meantime" Venti said as he leaded me the way to the view.

"Just tell me" I said as he looked at me "Once our babies are born, they have to sent away before something happens and I can't tell you that because it happened to you before" Venti said as he put his forehead on mine.

Happened to me before? What does that mean? I wanted to ask him but I just needed him right now.

Once I said that the praze came again which it's been happening a lot "I love you" Venti said "I'm sorry too" I said which it was very hard controlling the praze but the only thing that mattered right now is us.

"I was drinking so I can forget about it but since i can't get drunk then nothing really worked out, I was serious that i didn't know what time it was and I'm sorry for worrying you" Venti said which I knew he was sorry and I knew it wasn't his fault for any of this which it was just me being dramatic.

"I know it was just hormones which I'm sorry about too" I said as Venti kissed me softly, "Were gonna find out a plan so we can keep our babies I promise" Venti said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I know which is what I love about you" I said as I pulled him into a hug and I missed his scent so much that i relaxed just by smelling him which I know is weird but right now I just don't care about anything but him and our babies.

"What do you mean by what happened to me before?" I asked "I'll tell you tomorrow, I just want a nice dinner with you right now" Venti said as I nodded.

"Actually why don't we let the praze take control instead" Venti said as he returned to his usual self, I rolled my eyes as I pushed him "Why am I not surprised" I said as I went to sit down.

"Hehehe I know I was just kidding" Venti said "I really am sorry and I do promise that you and our babies will be safe from anything and everything" Venti said which I just smiled "I know but don't worry about it because no one can or will take them away from us" I said which made Venti smile.

"I'm also sorry for being distant from you, I've been just so desperate trying to figure out what to do" Venti said "I know but it's ok I told you but just make sure you have enough time for your pregnant wife" I said which Venti smiled as he kissed me.

"You hungry?" Venti asked "Of course I am" I said which we had a good day as we just cuddled and looked up at the sky as Venti played his lyre.

We can figure it out together and always together.

Authors note - Very sorry like super sorry this story is so sloppy which I didn't even look at the time and it's late at night and I just want to say sorry since I wasn't paying attention to the time today but I still hope you enjoy the story even though it's really sloppy right now.

I hope you are all safe and happy which still very sorry for how late this chapter is but anyway guys, take care and have a good day or night well you know what I mean anyway guys bye💖💙💜