The end

Becky pov
It's been 2 months now since Razor admitted that he was behind everything which he's been helping rebuild Mondstat and helping Lisa at the library which I never knew Razor would love books so much.

Venti and I have been super close as to which Venti doesnt leave my side at all now and I don't even leave our babies alone either.

Which Ava and Aiden definitely got Venti's eye color as it looks exactly like Venti's but a bit darker which I love and it's true that once you have your babies then you immediately fall in love with them.

Venti wants to teach Ava and Aiden how to learn archery but I keep telling him that there barely 2 months old but of course he pouts about it.

I was holding Ava which I could tell she will definitely be adventurous and same with Aiden and I could tell that they will be a great team.

"Hey" Venti said as I turned around as he was holding Aiden, "Hi" I said which it's finally been peaceful between us.

"Does your ummm thing hurt" Bright said as I looked at her weird and I finally knew what she was talking about.

"It doesnt hurt a lot anymore" I said as Bright started to get the baby bottles ready.

"Did it hurt when you had Ava and Aiden?" Bright asked as I looked at Venti as he was waiting for an answer too.

"Of course it hurt" I said as Venti came over and sat next to me, "At least you won't be pregnant for the next 3 months hehehe" Venti said as he chuckled.

"I'm not getting pregnant again and I mean it so you better make sure you don't do it on purpose again" I said as Venti pouted as he looked at Aiden "We will but not so soon" Venti said which I don't know if I want another baby but I'll find out later on.

"There you guys are, come on were gonna be late and Paimon wants to see the opening so hurry up" Paimon said as she left the room.

"I forgot we were gonna go to the grand opening of the new building which what's it called?" I asked "Jean just said it was a new office place but I don't know" Venti said as we sat there confused.

"You guys just pay attention to your babies but never what Jean says" Bright said as she came to grab Ava and Aiden which once they left my arms, I felt so weird without them.

Venti touched my hand as I looked at him "Don't worry we'll just be gone for a few minutes but for now let them drink there milk" Venti said as I nodded and we headed towards the opening of Mondstat.

I realized that we weren't going towards the direction of Jeans office "How come were not going towards Jeans office?" I asked as Venti looked at and smiled, "We are just wait" Venti said as I made a confused face.

30 minutes of walking😞

"Venti.. Were already far away from Mondstat how much longer" I said as I groaned about it, it feels like we've been walking forever but Venti stopped as I bumped on his back.

"Really, now you decide to stop walking" I said as I realized that this was the spot that our mansion used to be but a big castle is now build.

"A castle?" I said as Venti looked at me "I thought we should make our own royal house or as you would call it a castle" Venti said as Diluc and Jean came.

"How did you guys make this?" I asked "We didn't, Bright made it for you so you can feel how your parents used to live" Jean said as she started walking towards the big doors.

My parents used to live in this big castle! They must have been the queen and king back then if they used to live in a castle.

I walked in as royal wallpaper and floors looked beautiful with big windows and a huge ballroom but I don't get why we have to live in a castle for....