Chapter 28

Venti pov
I keep wondering if Dvalin was right about Becky might being pregnant which I don't think she is but I just don't want that to happen just yet.

Becky and I barely bonded and it was the most beautiful night of our lives but she can't be pregnant since it was our first time.

I've been watching Becky's every move if she feels sick or moody or anything that can relate to someone being pregnant.

Becky didn't have any of those so I just dropped it and sighed in relief, I don't want to tell her that I don't want a baby.

That could make her sad or even mad which I do not want that to happen but I'm just worried about what could happen if she was pregnant.

The tyrant and the goddess all those years ago didn't have a child or even wanted one but I do want one, though it could make things more complicated than it already is right now with the all Xiao thing.

I just kept on being goofy and annoying Paimon while I watched Becky and Bright practice which was incredible.

Becky had a little bit of light power in her hand which lasted not even to 5 seconds straight, Bright did say if she was pregnant then her powers wouldn't work so that was a good sign.

Out of nowhere a big wind came towards us as I ran to go grab Becky but I was gonna be too late to save her.

I ran as fast as I could to her but the big winds hit her which I couldn't really believe my eyes when I saw Becky hold up her hand and there was a big shield in front of her.

Bright howled in excitement "Finally!" Bright yelled while jumping up and down "That was a good practice today" Bright said as I realized that the wind was only PRACTICE.

"Did you really think she was in trouble?" Bright asked as she looked at me "Of course I thought she would get caught in the winds!" I said as I screamed a bit but I felt Becky's hand on my arm.

She put her for head on mine as we both calmed down from anything that was bothering us, I can never get enough of her.

"Even if I was in danger, Bright would of saved me if you weren't there" Becky said as she looked at Bright but I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her gently on the lips.

"When will you two have love again? Seriously just go back to the cabin and do it already" Bright said walking to the river about to dip in it.

"I would but after the ceremony" I said as Becky looked at me and blushed "It's in 4 more days right?" Bright asked as she was paddling in the river.

"Yep" I said as Becky became nervous and I put my forehead on hers telling her it'll be ok which now this is becoming our routine each day now.

I looked at Bright as she saw how concerned I was if Becky could be pregnant but Bright just kept on telling me to calm down.

Becky looked at me and like always she gave me that cute little pout asking if I was ok but I kissed her and she just hugged me.

"Are you sure your ok?" Becky asked as her sweet scent caught my nose "Yeah, don't worry" I said trying to calm her down a bit.

Me and Becky started walking back to Mondstat when we heard a woman scream or was it a little girl, Becky ran that way which of course she never waits for me if she hears a girl screaming for help.

We ran towards the noise when I realized that there was a cliff up ahead, I started running faster just in time to grab Becky's waist.

"What y-" Becky tried saying but I cut her off "Cliff" I said as she looked down, I love it when im always right.

"Then where did the scream come from?" Becky asked as I looked down, I saw a girl barely holding on, I knelt down trying to grab her but she couldn't reach.

Out of nowhere Bright came out and started floating to grab the girl, the girl just sat down on the grass looking at Bright "Were suppose to keep you hidden remember Bright" Becky said as Bright ignored her and went back in her.

"Are you ok?" Becky asked as I examined the girl, she has the scent of a witch so I pulled Becky back as she looked at me.

"You were just pretending to be in trouble" I said not looking away from the girl "N.. No of course not" The girl said as she stuttered.

"Then why do I smell you as a witch, when you could of helped yourself" I said as Becky felt a little bit scared but I tightened my grip around her to let her know im here.

"I finally found you lord barbatos I have been searching for you since a few weeks ago!" The girl said as she tried to get close to me and hug me but something didn't let her.

I already knew what it was, the barrier around me and Becky which I barely realized I had it too.

The girl looked confused as she saw Becky next to her "Oh I am so sorry my queen for not seeing you there, I heard your ceremony was in 4 days from Jean but I am so sorry you should punish me" The girl said as I already regretted helping this girl.

I could feel Becky's blood boil as her anger grew more and more and I already got scared that I managed to let go of her and walked back a few steps.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY YOUNG LADY, I AM NOT A QUEEN SO STOP WITH THE ROYAL STUFF YOU GOT THAT!" Becky screamed as she scared me and i hid on top of a tree.

The girl sitting down on the ground just flinched very hard at Becky's words.

"Y.. Y.. Yes my qu- i mean yes" The girl said stuttering "Venti!" Becky said as her voice kinda didn't want me to move.

I obeyed her as i looked a bit as her face was still a but angry "Tell her what not to call me and what she could do to not piss me off" Becky said as she turned around walking to Mondstats gates.

Aether and Paimon saw the whole thing when they saw Becky coming towards them, they flinched fast and moved out of Becky's way.

Paimon hugged Aether as Aether hugged Paimon, once Becky passed through them, they both calmed down and sighed in relief.

The girl looked at me and I just looked back when I realized she was hurt "Here" I said giving her a bandage for her to clean up that deep cut.

"Now I wouldn't make my goddess mad if I were you because now you know what happens when you do, but just don't say anything royal to her or else she will lose it and start screaming at you Haha" I said scratching my head as the girl nodded fast.

"I am so sorry lord barbatos it won't happen again" The girl said as I realized how did she know it was me "Call me Venti please" I said as the girl nodded "How did you know it was me?" I asked "Jean did send invitations everywhere and she said that you are lord barbatos with a green cape and a green hate which not all guys have a cape" The girl said as I looked at my little coat.

"It's no cape but what's your name?" I asked as the girl stood up and walked towards me a bit "My name is Keqing" Keqing said as she bowed down to me.

"You don't have to bow down to me" I said as she stood up again "Right but I am looking for master jean do you happen to know where she is Venti" Keqing said as I kinda felt annoyed a bit.

"Just go inside Mondstat and find the church and she is there preparing for the ceremony and don't tell my future wife about the invitations please" I said while smiling and she nodded.

Once Keqing left to go inside Mondstat, now I have to go find Becky and deal with her anger towards royalty, I saw her sitting down and she looked at me with a death glare.

I hope I make it out alive.