Together again Part 3

Becky pov
It felt like someone was carrying me but I just couldn't tell who it was, I couldn't open my eye's as a huge shock of pain hit me.

It must be my stomach but the question is how am I still alive? Is Venti here with me? I couldn't sense his presence but I felt like I was just steps closer to him.

Everything in my body was either in pain or i couldn't move it, I tried to open my eyes again but it got a bit better.

I couldn't hear a lot but only faded voices that sounded far away but I couldn't recognize any of them.

I won't just stay here and wait for something to happen, I'll try to move again even if it hurts but all I knew is that I want to see Venti and my baby twins.

I couldn't help but miss my babies soft skin just like Venti's and I didn't get a chance to see there little eyes open but I already knew it's green just like Venti's but I still need to see them.

I tried to get up but someone pushed me back down, "Stay down" I heard this man say but I couldn't fix my eyes yet.

"W... Where am... I?" I mumbled as I could barely move my lips, "Just don't move please" I heard him say but i just couldn't tell what voice it is.

I gave it a try once more and this time my eyes opened by just a little, I could barely see as my vision was blurry.

I tried to get my vision in control which I finally saw the person and it was Razor!

"Razor.." I said as Razor looked at me and smiled "Shhhh" He said as he put his finger on his lips to shh me but I didn't get it, why is he shushing me?

I finally decided to be stubborn and I tried to move again as he put me back down "You never give up do you?" Razor said as I noticed that we were outside but I couldn't feel the breeze or anything.

If I didn't feel the breeze then did something happen to Venti? Is he dead? Oh god I can't keep thinking this.

"Venti... Where.. Is he?" I asked as Razor looked at me with sad eyes, "Don't worry he's fine" Razor said but I didn't believe him, Razor's voice sounded like he was lying about him being fine.

"Tell me.....the truth" I said as he sighed "He's in front of us right now, I disguised myself to be next to you so you will be safe" Razor said which I shouldn't say this but Razor really learned how to speak normally now.

"Don't move and if you do then Venti will get distracted and not focus on his fight" Razor said as I realized that he said fight, he's gonna fight again!

I can't let this happen but once again Razor put me down, I don't know what to do anymore.

I had my eyes open but I couldn't turn my head to see what's happening, all I could see was Razor and the grey sky as it turned black by each second that passed.

I was about to close my eyes again as an explosion happened but the ground didnt tremble or anything, it was just the sound but I couldn't move my head to see what happened.

"Give her to me!" I heard someone say but again I couldn't hear good, "Do you really think I would come out here again to give you a dead goddess?" Someone said which I tried to get up but still Razor won't let me.

I'm so tempted to kick his mighty lower bottom right now but he's so lucky I'm unable to move a lot.

"Is she.." The person stopped talking as another person started to laugh "Of course, which you should say thank you but that's not why I came here, I'm here to collect something that's mine" The person said as I realized that Razor stepped forward but I didn't know where he went.