Chapter 29

Becky pov
I just sat down next to a guy while Venti was talking to that dumb girl, I know I should control my anger but she is a real pain.

I never lose my anger like this, but I was probably too nervous and anxious about the ceremony that my anger came out.

The man next to me has been looking at me for quite awhile when I saw that Venti came beside and I gave him the death eye.

Venti knew not to make me more mad when I'm already mad, I just stood up and headed towards our house.

Venti ran up beside me and took my waist, I turned around as Venti put his forehead on mine which god damn it, it always works.

"Calm down princess" Venti said as he kissed me softly on the lips, I just took a deep breathe "There we go" Venti said as he took my hand and we headed towards the house now.

"So what did the girl say?" I asked as Venti looked at me "She kept on saying sorry which she said that Jean told her about us but shes the only one who knows" Venti said but I knew he was kinda lying to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked and Venti started to feel nervous "Yes" Venti said opening the front door, I just went to the kitchen and Venti came behind me and started kissing my neck.

"God, I wish we can do it right now" Venti whispered on my neck which I won't lie, I have been craving him since that night but I can't right now.

"Venti stop but seriously tell me the truth about what the girl said" I said as I turned around and Venti sighed which got me worried.

"Everyone in Mondstat knows that I'm lord barbatos and that your my goddess which is why so many people are coming to Mondstat now" Venti said as I just took a deep breathe and turned around to walk towards the bed.

"Jean lied to us about the ceremony being little huh?" I asked and Venti came and sat down next to me and nodded "I'm sorry I should of told jean that we were serious about the ceremony being little" Venti said as he took my hand.

"Hey, don't worry about it, it's gonna be ok especially since im gonna be with you forever" I said as he smiled and he kissed me softly but of course someone just has to ruin a sweet moment.

I groaned as I got up and walked towards the door and I saw the girl again which my anger was just rising just by looking at her.

"I'm sorry for what I said but may I know your name so I can call you by that name please" The girl said as she looked down not daring to see my face.

I started to calm down which now I feel bad for screaming at her, I just moved forward as I felt Venti's arm around my waist.

"Becky don't go near the girl she has a bad aura around her" Bright said when I looked back at her but she just looks like a normal girl.

Venti even holded me back "Just say what you want to say" Venti whispered into my ear, "It's ok dont worry about it and call me Becky" I said as I was gonna close the door but the girl stopped it.

"Keqing what are you doing?" Jean asked as she came behind Kaqing, so her names Keqing.

"Why did you stop the door?" I asked as Keqing looked at me again "I was gonna say if I was still invited to your ceremony" Keqing said as I just smiled at her "Yeah your still invited" I said and Jean came up to us.

"Before we leave Keqing tell them why your here" Jean said as she crossed her arms "Oh that's right, we think you might be pregnant isn't that exciting!" Keqing said while squealing and my eyes opened.

I looked at Venti as he stayed still and didn't move an inch "H.. How do you know im even pregnant?" I asked hoping it's not true "She's a trained witch but she needs time to see if you are since a goddess being pregnant never happened before and I've been searching but nothing came up, so she's here to see if you are" Jean said and my eyes widen.

"If I was pregnant then I would of felt sick or moody or hungry right?" I asked and Jean nodded "Ok so im not pregnant and that's final" I said "You barely bonded a few days ago and your baby is probably being made right now" Jean said and now I was mad.

Venti put his arm around me and my stomach "What research do you need?" Venti asked as I looked at him, what does he mean research? Does he really think im pregnant?

Well I cant be and I don't want to be "I just need to keep an eye on her and figure out a spell to check up on her if she is pregnant" Keqing said "When will you be able to start?" Venti asked "Right now but we can wait until the ceremony is over" Keqing said as I rolled my eyes.

We all went inside our house and Bright came out as she sat down next to me and put her nose on my stomach "She can't be pregnant, if she was then she wouldn't be able to use her powers" Bright said which made me sigh in relief.

"She's not pregnant and plus my nose doesn't smell any kind of change in her" Bright said which now I'm relieved "That's because shes early in her pregnancy" Keqing said as I stood up and left the house.

"Wait" Venti said but I ignored him as I ran outside the gates of Mondstat and I just sat down behind a tree.

I realized that this is where Venti found me when I ran away from Aether and Paimon that day.

"If you think ill lose you again then your wrong" Venti said on the same tree he was at last time and I just smiled as I remembered the memories of this tree.

Venti jumped down and sat next to me "I don't want to be pregnant" I said with my voice cracking a bit and Venti knew how sad and worried I was "I know but if you are then that wouldn't be a problem even though you could be in danger but I would make sure that nothing happens to you" Venti said as he touched my stomach.

Bright came out as she smelled my stomach again and she sighed "I'm pregnant huh?" I asked and Bright didn't say anything "There are changes happening inside of you" Bright said as I sighed and a tear dropped from my right eye.

Venti cuddled me as he cuddled my stomach too "If you really are I promise ill take care of both of you" Venti said as he kissed my cheek.

We just sat there and cuddled together as Bright layed down on my lap.

What am I gonna do.
____________________________________
Authors note - Seriously should I make Becky pregnant? So I can start coming up with some ideas right now but comment down below if I should make her pregnant because this chapter is just Becky and Venti not knowing if she is or not so please comment down below.

Also, guys please watch this edit that I found on YouTube like seriously this is the best edit for Venti.

The YouTubers name channel is Auriga so definitely go check it out on YouTube and that is the best edit for Venti. (Or just search up Genshin Impact Venti edits)

Thats all guys, bye💜💙