Chapter 32

Becky pov
I started to pace around the room as I was in my white dress ready with some flowers but it's almost time until the door opens even though it opens in 2 minutes.

Well I don't have my dad here but I'm glad he isn't here or else he would of made this day bad like he always does which I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

One of the guys decided to volunteer to take me by the hand but I only let Aether do it, I've come pretty close to him that I see him as my brother and he thinks of me as his sister even though I still feel bad that he can't find his twin sister.

I try not to give him my sad face which he hates people giving him pity but I just talk to him normally, Barabara makes it worse since she keeps asking him about his sister.

Aether kept on looking at me each time I paced as it turned to one minute until the song and the doors open.

Aether stepped in front of me as he smiled "Don't worry you look beautiful" Aether said as he hugged me tight and I did too.

"You ready?" Aether asked and I nodded quietly as the song came on and then the double doors opened.

Bright decided to walk too since she is part of me and she is my spirit animal so she will be walking next to me just like Aether will take my arm.

Bright came out as she started to glow bright, I smiled as my eyes caught Venti in his cute and adorable suit as he couldn't help but smile at me as he saw me walk.

Jean said that everyone would be here but I thought she was kidding, which she wasn't even though only half of Mondstat is waiting outside to see me and Venti come out.

Bright became twice as big which she is now the same size as a bear which she could barely fit through but she made herself a bit small.

Aether looked at me and i looked at him as he nodded, he placed my hand on Venti's as Bright sat down in between me and Venti.

(I'm really bad at putting emotional stuff like vows and stuff like that so I will just skip the part which sorry to the people who wanted to read it but understand that i suck at those types of things so yeah so sorry😔)

As we said our vows me and Venti never stopped looking away from each others eyes as I heard the minister say "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" once the minister said those words, Venti didn't hesitate to come closer as he pressed his lips against mine.

Everyone clapped, Bright started to howl and everyone threw rose petals at us, we broke the kiss as he put his forehead on mine "I love you" Venti said as he started to cry.

My eyes became watery as I kissed him "I love you more" I said as we turned around and i wiped the tears off my eyes and I wiped Venti's too.

Bright started to run down as Venti and I followed her as we were getting greeted by the whole people in Mondstat throwing rose petals at us.

Bright out for nowhere used her light powers to create a carriage which it was white silver with some flower decorations on the top as it shined bright.

Venti took my hand as he lead me down which I was trying so hard not to fall which this white dress is too long for me to even walk by myself.

I went inside as I saw many god and goddess decorations, Venti came inside as he saw the decorations, he then looked at me as be took my hand.

Out of nowhere the carriage started to move which we didn't know who was moving it but of course Bright had to go all out and make white horses as it started to move the carriage.

"Ready?" Venti asked as I looked at him "For what?" I asked and he gave me his mischievous smile "Hehe just start getting ready for what's about to happen" Venti said as he kissed my hand.

"I never wanna leave your side" Venti said as he put my head on his shoulder, then he put his head on top of mine "I don't either" I said as I closed my eyes trying to breathe in his scent.

It took about 20 minutes or something to get to the cabin but Venti opened the door as i got out, it wasn't the cabin which instead it was a huge house more like a castle, i finally realized that we weren't on the ground.

I backed away as I felt Venti's chest on my back "Don't worry I had this made for you guys which it's a present from me" Bright said as I still couldn't believe it, we are standing on a big cloud.

Venti couldn't believe his eyes as he saw my face, he then decided to carry me which i squealed "You know the drill right Bright" Venti said as he opened the white double doors.

It looks so beautiful everything in here is so modern with beautiful decoration of flowers and stars, "Yup" Bright said as she made the same barrier she put when me and Venti wanted to finish the bond.

Now i realized what Venti was gonna do, I looked at him as he chuckled a bit "I've been waiting days to do this to you again" Venti said as he opened the door and a big master bed was waiting for us with rose petals on the bed.

Bright shut the door close with locks as she went inside me but before she could, Bright winked at me which made me nervous.

"I umm forgot to shower today" I said trying to make an excuse "Then we could go shower together" Venti said as he put me softly down on the bed.

"That's what i thought" Venti said as he realized i was trying to make an excuse but he pinned my arms up as he unzipped my white dress.

I finally decided to let him, this is our ceremony day which we will never forget about this day, Venti looked at me deep in the eyes as his smile became a soft innocent one.

"Your mine" Venti said as he started to kiss me hard on the lips, this day will be one to remember that's for sure.
____________________________________
A little note - This chapter well the next chapter could be a lemon but just comment down if I should make a lemon for the next chapter or just skip it and go straight to what's gonna happen next.

Anyway guys take care and see you later well not see you but you know what I mean, gosh im so dumb😣 anyway guys Bye💜💙