CHAPTER 10. "I should keep an eye on him."

Then the next day, it was another day for Juyeon and Chaemi working in the company and while they are focusing on their job, they can't stop thinking about what they saw last night where Mr. Seo and Mingyu are together with his bodyguards.

"Juyeon, you think Mingyu already settle things with him?" Chaemi said.

"Maybe! I don't know. Also, we shouldn't bother Mr. Kim about that since it was their problems with each other." Juyeon said.

"Juyeon is right, we know that Mr. Kim will settle things down with Mr. Seo," Jacob said.

"Chaemi, we noticed that you are bothered nowadays with Mr. Kim when he started to get angry with you and also when you saw him met someone in a restaurant," Eric said.

"I know Mingyu is my friend and I forgive him what he did to me. But I still have an uneasy feeling with him because the anger that he showed me for the first time was the most terrifying thing that I saw from him. So, I hope you understand." Chaemi said.

"I understand you Chaemi. I remember the way you told me how Mr. Kim got angry with you and I can feel you were kinda traumatized by him." Juyeon said.

"Yup! You're right Juyeon. It's like he is completely another person when he is angry." Chaemi said.

"Oh! That's why. So, from now on we really should be careful talking about him here in the office." Jacob said and all of the agreed and they went back to work.

While is Jinho will gonna give some documents to Mr. Kim, he suddenly heard that he is talking to someone on the phone and...

"Jaeyoung, did you get rid of all the traces of the possible pieces of evidence?" Mingyu asked. Then Jinho heard it and he was surprised at Mingyu's words.

"What evidence he is talking about? Did he just kill someone? I think I should just keep a secret for now." Jinho thought. Then after Mingyu had a conversation with Jaeyoung, Jinho knocked on the door and he let him in.

"Good morning Mr. Kim this is the documents you want me to look up," Jinho said.

"Thanks, Jinho! You can leave now." Mingyu said.

"By the way, Mr. Kim did you already talk to Mr. Seo?" Jinho asked and Mingyu looked at him and just sighed.

"Yup! I already talked to him and he apologized to me. It means we are on good terms now. Do you have any other questions for me?" Mingyu said.

"None. Mr. Kim, I am sorry to interrupt you and I will go back to work." Jinho said.

"It's ok Jinho!" Mingyu said and slightly smiled at him and Jinho just smiled back at him and went back to his working station. Then as time goes by, it was time for their lunch break and Jinho joined them.

"Jinho, did Mingyu told you something about him and Mr. Seo?" Chaemi asked.

"He just told me that Mr. Seo apologized to him and they are now on good terms," Jinho said.

"Oh! It means we shouldn't be bothered by what we saw last night." Juyeon said.

"What do you mean Juyeon?" Jinho said.

"We saw that Mr. Kim and Mr. Seo were with his bodyguards and both of them are talking to each other going to the car park," Jacob said.

"Oh! Did you all notice something odd to Mr. Seo when you saw with him last night?" Jinho thought.

"Nope! It seems they normally talk to each other." Jamin said.

"Why? Is there something wrong Jinho?" Chaemi asked.