CHAPTER 13. "They will never find anything from me."

As for Mingyu who is now at Mr. Seo's funeral, he paid respect to him and suddenly Mr. Seo's wife approached her and...

"Mr. Kim, Thank you for helping us to find my husband, even though he is now dead. But you know that he will not do that, right?" Ms. Seo said while she is still crying.

"I know that Mrs. Seo and also, I am really sad when I heard that your husband, who is my special friend was dead and I also remembered that I always helped him in any way I can when he was still alive. I hope Mr. Seo's soul will find peace and please accept my condolences. " Mingyu said as he comforted her.

"Thank you again, Mr. Kim. I will never forget how good friends you are to my husband." Mrs. Seo said and Mingyu just nodded and when he was about to leave the funeral, suddenly two policemen approached him and one of the bodyguards of Mingyu blocked the police and...

"Jaeyoung, Don't block them. It seems they will tell something to me." Mingyu said and Jaeyoung nodded and let the two policemen approached them.

"You are Mr. Kim Mingyu and friend of Mr. Seo, right?" Sangyeon asked and Mingyu looked at him.

"They are not suspecting me, right? Oh well! I can handle these things" Mingyu thought.

"Yes! I am Mr. Seo's friend, Why? Is there any problem?" Mingyu said.

"We just want to talk with you, Mr. Kim," Sangyeon said.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim we just want to know about you and Mr. Seo's friendship," Hyunjae said.

"Oh! Ok! I will come with you." Mingyu said and then Mr. Seo's wife approached them.
"Mr. Sangyeon, why do you want to talk to Mr. Kim? He didn't do anything to my husband." Mrs. Seo said.

"Mrs. Seo, we just want to ask a few questions to him and we just want to know their relationship at work. So, that we will know behind Mr. Seo's suicide. Don't worry Mr. Kim will not be arrested."Sangyeon said and Mrs. Seo nodded and just let Mingyu come with them to the police station and they went to a room and Mingyu sat across Sangyeon.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim, this will be just quick and I just want to know few things from you," Sangyeon said.

"I understand Mr. Lee," Mingyu said in a calm tone and Sangyeon looked at him.

"Mr. Kim we knew that you let your bodyguards help us to find Mr. Seo and we thank you for that because we found him easily," Sangyeon said.

"No problem Mr. Lee! Since I am Mr. Seo's close friend in the company." Mingyu said.

"Ok! Mrs. Seo told us many times that you were his close friend. But someone told us that recently you had a misunderstanding with him because Mr. Seo just posted something on the bulletin board of the company, is that true?" Sangyeon asked.

"Yes! Mr. Lee that is true." Mingyu said.

"Ok! But what happened when you knew that Mr. Seo was the one posted something that was against you?" Sangyeon asked.

"After work, I talked to him and Mr. Seo apologized to me and because I am a person who doesn't like to hold a grudge against others, I just forgave him," Mingyu said.

"Oh! I see! Do you have any idea why after you forgive him, he suddenly committed suicide?" Sangyeon asked.

"Mr. Seo didn't tell any problems to me before we had a misunderstanding at work," Mingyu said.

"I see! But I thought you were close friends with Mr. Seo." Sangyeon said.

"Yes, Mr. Lee! But Mr. Seo is a secretive person and he can't tell his problems to me that easily even though I am his close friend." Mingyu said.

"Oh! Ok! Thank you for your time and thank you for calmly accepting my invitation to talk to you." Sangyeon said.

"No problem Mr. Lee! I have to go!" Mingyu said and Sangyeon nodded and let Mingyu leave the police station.

"Sangyeon, did you find anything from Mr. Kim?" Hyunjae asked.

"I will still check him out and still, I have to talk with Mr. Seo's wife too," Sangyeon said. While Mingyu is in his car...

"Mr. Kim, how was your conversation with Mr. Lee Sangyeon?" Jaeyoung asked.

"Don't worry about me Jaeyoung. They will never find anything from me and I think they will continue to think that Mr. Seo really committed suicide." Mingyu said and smirked. As Mingyu reached their house...

"Good evening my lovely younger brother, I guess you went to Mr. Seo's funeral, am I right?" Hyori asked.

"You're right Hyori! But someone talked to me when I was about to leave the funeral." Mingyu said.

"Who talked to you?" Hyori asked.

"The police invited me to the police station to talk some few things with me," Mingyu said.

"So, I bet you handled that well and you will never be suspected, right?" Hyori said.

"Of course! Don't worry Hyori they will never find anything. But if they continue to investigate me and there will be a person that will be able to tell what I did, someone's blood will be shed again." Mingyu said and smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED...