CHAPTER 27. "The real plan will begin"

The next day, while Chaemi is working she suddenly remembered their plan and she sent a message to Mingyu and he received it and he read as...

"Mingyu, I want to visit Hyori and it's been a long time that I haven't seen her. Is it ok for you? - Chaemi"

As Mingyu saw her message...

"Is she planning something? Or maybe not? Oh well! I think she will not do something bad I guess." Mingyu thought and he just replied.

"It's alright Chaemi! Since it's been a long time you didn't go to my house. But does it mean you will not bring Juyeon with you tonight? - K.M"

"Juyeon will drive me there just tell us the address and tell Hyori that we will visit her after work. - Chaemi"

"Oh! Ok! I will wait for the two of you then you can follow my car going to my house. Sounds good? - K.M"

"Ok! That's better! See you tonight! - Chaemi"

After Chaemi had a conversation with Mingyu...

"Juyeon, we will both go to Mingyu's house tonight and we will pretend that we will visit her sister. The real plan will begin later." Chaemi said.

"That's great! I hope our plan will be successful later." Juyeon said.

"Don't worry if we will be just careful in our actions while in his house then there will be no problem," Chaemi said and Juyeon agreed with her. As time goes by, it was their lunch break and...

"Hey lovebirds! I heard the two of you earlier that you have a plan and what is that?" Jacob asked.

"We all know Mingyu's secret, right?" Juyeon asked.

"Yup! What about that?" Jamin asked.

"We will try to find the pieces of evidence in Mingyu's house later tonight and I will secretly take a photo of the evidence in his place that he has all of it," Chaemi said and all of them were shocked at their plan.

"Are you serious? Also, how will you know those pieces of evidence?" Eric asked.

"My police friend, Sangyeon gave us the lists of the evidence that were left in Mr. Seo and Jinho's case," Juyeon said.

"Also, Mr. Jaeyoung who was a bodyguard of Mingyu who is helping him to kill his enemies informed us that the pieces of evidence were in his house and Mr. Jaeyoung's father was my father's friend when he was working in a company and also, witnessed what happened to my parents," Chaemi said.

"Oh! You have connections with Mr. Jaeyoung too! But how did he tell you about the evidence and he is not on Mr. Kim's side anymore?" Jacob said.

"To be honest, his father died after the day he visited us with Hyunjae and Sangyeon to tell what happened to my parents and probably Sangyeon was followed by one of the bodyguards of Mingyu and he saw Mr. Jaeyoung's father is with them and because of that he decided to testify about Jinho and Mr. Seo's case," Chaemi said.

"Oh! It means that he was now really helping you and Mr. Jaeyoung's father was probably killed too by Mr. Kim?" Eric asked.

"Yes! Sangyeon talked to Mingyu two times already in the police station and that made Mingyu have eyes on him too and also, probably Mingyu is expecting Mr. Jaeyoung's father to be quiet about his wrongdoings too." Juyeon said.