CHAPTER 28. "No secrets hidden from now on."

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 27

"Am I seeing it right?" Chaemi thought as she noticed something on Hyori's outfit.

The thing that Chaemi noticed was the red scarf and she remembered that Mr. Jongshin told her that the woman that wore a red scarf and has embroidered initials with K.H is the one who ordered to kill her parents and...

"Is she really the one who ordered to kill my parents?" Chaemi thought and tried to calm herself down.

"Oh! Chaemi! I missed seeing you! Also, nice to meet you Juyeon." Hyori said and smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you too Ms. Hyori!" Juyeon said and smiled at Hyori.

"Me too Hyori! It's been a while that we haven't seen each other and also, your red scarf looks good on you. Who gave you that?" Chaemi asked.

"Oh! Thanks, Chaemi! This red scarf was given by my late mother and this is my favorite scarf." Hyori said.

"Oh! I see that it has a sentimental value." Chaemi said and Hyori nodded and smiled at her. Then that time Mingyu was already serving their food and...

"Hyori! You are just in time and we can eat dinner now." Mingyu said.

"That's great! I am really hungry and I had so many meetings that I attended today." Hyori said.

"Oh! That's why you can't answer my calls earlier?" Mingyu said and Hyori nodded.

"I am surprised that Chaemi wanted to visit me and she even brought Juyeon here," Hyori said.

"Well, I have no choice since they are inseparable," Mingyu said and Chaemi and Juyeon tried to laugh it off and...

"By the way, I almost forgot to ask my question to you Chaemi," Mingyu said.

"What is it Mingyu?" Chaemi asked.

"We heard that someone turns out to be the witness of your parents' death and that witness is Jaeyoung's father, am I right?" Mingyu asked.

"Gosh! What does he want to know now?" Chaemi thought.

"Yes! Also, I didn't expect that Mr. Jaeyoung's father was my father's friend too." Chaemi said.

"Oh! I see! Also, I heard that Mr. Jongshin told you something about me, and do you believe what did he tell to the two of you?" Mingyu asked and he stared at the two of them.

"We don't believe Mr. Jongshin and we believe that you will never kill them," Chaemi said.

"That's good Chaemi! What about you Juyeon?" Mingyu said.

"Me too! I don't believe what he told us." Juyeon said.

"That's great to hear from the two of you. It means we are on good terms." Mingyu said.

"Wait! Why are we so serious now?" Hyori asked.

"I am sorry for ruining the mood Hyori. I was just checking something." Mingyu said.

"I understand Mingyu! By the way, are you two are now in a relationship?" Hyori asked and suddenly Chaemi and Juyeon looked at Mingyu who just continued to eat his food and Hyori noticed it.

"Yes! We are now in a relationship " Chaemi said and then suddenly Hyori was looking at Mingyu and he looked back at his sister.

"What? I already accepted it, ok? That's why I let Chaemi bring Juyeon here and she can't go home alone." Mingyu said.