CHAPTER 25. "Hide for the rest of your life or live in a peaceful life?"

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 24...

"It seems that this really happens for a reason and we might be able to get Mingyu in jail that easily when Jaeyoung will spill out all his wrongdoings," Juyeon said and Chaemi agreed.

As Chaemi and Juyeon checked the journal entry for her second wish...

"Wow! This journal is really fascinating! It really engraves the wish in the paper of the journal that was already happened." Chaemi said.

"You're right Chaemi! Are you gonna write other wishes or plans now?" Juyeon asked.

"I think the most important wish for me now is that I hope Mr. Jaeyoung will be willing to testify at Mingyu's wrongdoings so, that the justice to the people that he killed will be served to them especially to our friend Jinho and this will be a big help for Yuri too," Chaemi said.

"That's a great wish! Write them down Chaemi!" Juyeon said and smiled at her and she nodded and she wrote...

"I hope Mr. Jaeyoung will be willing to testify at Mingyu's wrongdoings to serve justice to the people he killed."

As for Jongshin who is now in the house and waiting for his son to talk about something with him, Jaeyoung went home and...

"Jaeyoung! We have to talk."Jongshin said and Jaeyoung nodded and sat across his father.

"I hope you don't get angry at me when I tell you this that I already told Ms. Chaemi about what I witnessed how her parents were killed and also, I told them that Mr. Kim ordered you to kill some people," Jongshin said and didn't look at Jaeyoung and his son became shocked and...

"WHAT? Why did you do that father? I thought you will never tell about my hidden secrets about following orders of Mr. Kim!" Jaeyoung said.

"Jaeyoung, can you please just wake up! and just do the right things that you know and also, I didn't expect you will accept to get your hands dirty together with your boss! Just quit the job and testify about his wrongdoings and remember, Mr. Kim will never admit his wrongdoings when you two are caught and he will be the first one to blame you and drop your name!" Jongshin said and Jaeyoung got frustrated at his father's words.

"But Mr. Kim really trusted me so much and I don't want to break that trust to him," Jaeyoung said.

"You choose, you want to live in hell and hide for the rest of your life or you want to live in a peaceful life?" Jongshin asked.

"I don't know father! I will still think about it!" Jaeyoung said and just went to his room.

"Why is my father doing this to me! I will be doomed when Mr. Kim will know that my father told them about it!" Jaeyoung thought and he just went to sleep and rest.

IN MINGYU'S HOUSE...

Someone called Mingyu and it was his other bodyguard named Hojin.

THEIR CONVERSATION...

Mingyu: Hojin! Why did you call? Also, where is Jaeyoung?

Hojin: It's Jaeyoung's day-off and I am just the only one now following Mr. Sangyeon and Mr. Hyunjae.

Mingyu: Oh! Ok! So, what's your update about them?

Hojin: They went to Ms. Chaemi's place with Mr. Chae Jongshin the father of Jaeyoung.