CHAPTER 20."Someday justice will be served"

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 19...

"Unfortunately, we found him dead in an abandoned building," Hyunjae said and Juyeon was shocked at the news.

"What? Jinho is dead? How did that happen?" Juyeon said and then Chaemi and her friends were shocked.

"We really want to believe that he committed suicide because he has a suicide note with him but it was odd that he has bruises on his face," Hyunjae said and Juyeon sighed

"It means you were suspicious that someone really killed him?" Juyeon asked.

"Yup! But we will still investigate this case." Hyunjae said.

"Ok! We can just talk to Yuri when we have time and we will go to Jinho's funeral too." Juyeon said.

"Ok! I have to go bye!" Hyunjae said and as the call ended, Juyeon faced them and all of them became silent and...

"Juyeon we heard your conversation with your police friend. It was really sad to hear that our close friend, Oh Jinho was dead and killed by someone." Chaemi said and was about to cry and Juyeon comforted her.

"We know that Jinho was a good friend to us. I don't know why Jinho was killed." Juyeon said.

"He doesn't have enemies in the office, right?" Jacob said and all of them nodded.

"I hope the one who killed Jinho will be caught and guilty," Jamin said.

"Don't worry my police friends are really good at investigating this kind of case," Juyeon said.

"We should go to Jinho's funeral tomorrow after work," Jacob said and all of them agrees at his suggestion. Then all of them went home and as for Juyeon who is in Chaemi's place...

" I am really sad that our funny friend died," Chaemi said and sighed.

"I know Chaemi! That was really unexpected" Juyeon said.

"Wait! I almost forgot the journal that Jinho gave me. I will just get it." Chaemi said and Juyeon nodded. She gets the journal from her drawer and she decided to look at the first entry of her wish and both of them were amazed and...

"Chaemi, you wrote your wish with the golden pen, right?" Juyeon said.

"Yup! But now it was engraved into the black paper. That was amazing! I will promise Jinho that I will use this in a good way. I will never forget that he gave this gift to me." Chaemi said as she smiled while looking at the journal.

*Imagine the written first wish will be like this in the journal*

"I agree with you Chaemi! So, what will be your second wish?" Juyeon asked and Chaemi was thinking and she wrote...