Kabanata 26

Today is our flight to US. Im with Mama, Daddy and Babe.

"Are you ready, babe?"

"I am."

Hes the one who's incharge of my wheel chair. I told him that we can handle going there, besides, luckily, we also knew someone working in the hospital with his mommy. One of my Daddy's High School classmate was a long time nurse in that hospital where her mom works.

About the expenses, I didn't know how they managed it. I know it will cost a huge amount of money but they just dont want to let me know how things have been working up until now that we are about to fly to a foreign country for my medication.

My parents are very thankful to Ice and her Mom. One time we had a video call with Ice' Mom. My mother cried infront of her, in the camera while thanking her. But just like what Ice did every time Im thanking him, her mother said, 'its nothing, whats important is our Xierra's health'.

I almost slept the whole duration of the flight. They'll just wake me up when its time for medicine. Beside me was Ice and my parents was behind us.

"Babe, lean on me."

"I already did."

"Huh?" He wasnt fast enough to get it. I chuckled.

"Nothing. You can rest, dont mind me babe. It's still hours ahead."

He patted his shoulders which was a way to tell that I should rest my head in it and I willingly obliged. We both fell asleep with earphones on and we shared the music playing.

~I ain't gonna cry no

And I won't beg you to stay

If you're determined to leave girl

I will not stand in your way

But inevitably you'll be back again

Cause ya know in your heart babe

Our love will never end no

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my my baby....

You'll always be a part of me (you will always be)

I'm part of you indefinitely

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

Always be my baby

"I now know why my bunso chose to stay in the Philippines." She chuckled.

"Mom! Please stop. Im not even your bunso, We're twins right, if you forgotten."