Morning

Chanyeol

Today is our first anniversary with Destiny. Never in one year I regretted loving her. Now I made up my mind and talk to her finally, to fix things with her.

buzz buzz

Destiny

To Yeobo

Yeobo happy 1 year anniversary!!! Can we meet at the usual park? At 10pm?

Finally I texted him. Once the message was sent, I went near my closet and picked clothes I can where later night. I'm really excited for later. I hope it will turn great.

It's been half an hour and still don't know what to wear. I'm doomed. I sighted and take a brake for awhile. I got my phone from my pocket and received a text.

From Yeobo

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOO YEOBO!!! SURE SURE WE CAN MEET THERE. BUT I CAN'T PROMISE I'LL BE VERY EARLY. YOU KNOW OUR SCHEDULE. BUT FOR SURE I WON'T BE VERY VERY LATE. I HOPE YOU CONSIDER. SARANGHAE ♥.

I got a reply from him. Thanks God his going. I understand his side. His an idol and his schedule is really tough.

To Yeobo

Gwenchana. No worries Yeobo. I understand. Just text me if you are on your way. Nado saranghae ♥.

I replied back. It's still early in the morning today. I decided to prepare Sungyeol and Woohyun breakfast. I started my way to the living room then to the kitchen. Seems like the boys are still asleep. It' Saturday anyways. I open the fridge to check what I can have for them.

Sadly when I checked their fridge, it's like it's been robbed. It doesn't have anything. I think I need to go have grocery today. I strimmed back to my room and get dressed. I took a piece of paper and wrote a note.

Good morning Sungyeol oppa and Woohyun oppa! Don't worry about breakfast I went to the grocery and once I get home I'll prepare breakfast.

After scribbling those words on the paper. I stick in the fridge and for sure they will notice it.

I head to the mall first all alone then to the supermarket. I got and payed all the things I need for the food I'll be cooking. I decided to prepare them pancakes with chocolate syrup + milk and some fruits. I hope it will be a delectable breakfast. After paying. I checked the time. It only took me 20 minutes buying these things.

I'm about to leave the mall when I saw a Rilakkuma stuff toy. Once it caught my eyes I remembered Chanyeol. I went inside the store and bought it. I asked them if they can wrapped it. Greatly they did. For sure Yeol will like this.

I went home bringing not so plenty of bags. "Good morning Tiny!" Sungyeol greeted me good morning. He went towards me and got the bags I had on.

"You should have wake me up." Sungyeol uttered and put down the bags carefully. "Oh you even bought a Rilakkuma stuff toy." He added.

"I just don't want to disturb your precious sleep and besides I can do it myself. And by the way please hand me that bag with the Rilakkuma stuff toy.This will be for Yeol." I responded.

He got the bag and gave it to me. "I assume you and Yeol are ok now?" He assumed. "Well  I hope so. Will be meeting later at 10pm to fix things and besides it's our 1 year anniversary today." I informed him. His eyes widen like D.O's. "Yeol hyung is really lucky to have you. If only I can have you too." He said but I didn't catch the last phrase.

I stared off preparing the breakfast. I told Sungyeol to seat and wait for the food at the living room.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shout enough for them to hear me. "Wah this seems delicious!" Woohyun complimented out from it's physical appearance. We took our seat and started eating. "This is delicious." Sungyeol also complimented.

~