End

~

Destiny

It's almost 10 already. I better get ready. I made my way to the bathroom and took a bath. Next to that I wore a dress paired with a cute doll shoes. I let my hair down naturally. I applied a little amount of make-up.

Once I finished. I never knew it was 10 already. I grabbed my phone and jacket and sprinted down.

"You're so beautiful Tiny." Sungyeol complimented. "Chanyeol is lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like you." Woohyun butted in. "Thanks for those words guys. I better go. I'll be home really late so don't wait for me." I bid goodbye. "Enjoy." Was their last word before I left.

I took a cab to the park. I felt excited this night. I hope things will be fine now.

Chanyeol

To Yeobo

She texted me first. She's on her way. Unfortunately we're not yet done with the filming. We're filming for IVY Club CF. I still need to stay. I don't want to disappoint her and keep her waiting on that cold park. "Sehun, what time is it now?" Since when did I became time conscious? "5 minutes before 10 PM." Fak! Our anniversary shouldn't end up like this.

"Hyung, can I go now?" I kept on asking Manager hyung. "Chanyeol. You've been asking me that a million times. Didn't you hear me? I said, NOT. YET" Manager hyung is upset already. 

"Yeol where are going? Why are you so in a hurry?" Suho approached. "Hyung remember anything today?" He pause and thought of something. "It's our 1 year anniversary today? She asked me if we can met at the park later and I said yes. I don't want her to be waiting, hyung."

"You may go now. I'll handle manager hyung." Suho spoked. Thanks really for Suho hyung. "Thanks hyung. I owe you one." Wait a bit Destiny

Chanyeol

I've been waiting here for an hour and 30 minutes but still there's no sign of Chanyeol. Even a text there's none. I better go home or else I die here freezing.

I made my way out the park. I stopped when I saw a familiar figure from a far. I went near and nearer. From there I could tell that it's Chanyeol, but she's hugging someone. And it's a girl. I felt my heart broke into pieces.

I approached them. "Yeol?" Yeol broke out from the hug and faced me. I realized that girl is Hyejin. Hr again?! "How could you Yeol." I shouted with my eyes shedding tears. "Let me explain Yeobo." Yeol pleaded.

"Enough Yeol. Stop calling me Yeobo. Let's end this." I saw Yeol's tears strimming down. I turned my back and walked away. I can hear Yeol screaming my name and pleading to comeback. But I refused. Sorry Chanyeol, I had enough.

And I give up, dropped the delightful smile as a tear run down my cheeks and whispered to myself "I give up."

~