Prologue/Trailer

AN: this story is product of my creative imagination, any similarities with other stories is purely coincidence

AN: this story is product of my creative imagination, any similarities with other stories is purely coincidence. No to CopyCat/ Plagiarism.

WARNING: I'm not perfect, just like my story, if you encounter some grammatically wrong phrases, please help me check on it. Thank you! 

I don't expect that this story will reach a thousand or even a hundred. But who cares? haha. Enjoy reading! 

Maven University?

A school for elite student. No No for scholars.  Ruled by-- Rich Kiddos.

A prestigious school for rich and famous. It became more popular because of the Sole heir Joe's. 

A group of five pretty, intelligent, and rich --gentlemen?  Ang well respected sa school because of their family background and devilishly charisma.

Matthew Kurt KING- The Leader, simply because he's the oldest among the five. Sole heir ng Royal Group Of Companies. Cold and..kinda BITTER about his life. Hot tempered.  But sometimes--- Caring.

Nathan Elric VALOR- Who don't give a damn  most of the time. Once a Lover Boy turns into ColdHearted guy but eventually turns back to Warmhearted Guy. Acts like a Knight when he knows that things are not right. Good Girls easily falls for him because of his 'Righteousness'. 

Mikhail Ren LENON- Overconfident guy in the group. The Best pal of Matthew. Lazy but a smart jackass. Talkative yet attractive. Who loves to make fun of others . Girls adore his charming Cheshire Cat smile with dimples. Single since Birth but always available to mingle. 

Ace Lancer TROTH- The silent Killer, acting Gentle but deadly. Loves to drink, party, photographer and likes sexy girls. *wink. The Casanova Genius. The Peace manager in the group.

Carlito Ponce MAVEN- Who hates his given name. Call him Carl for Pete's sake.  His Family Owns The Maven University, but he's  the bullied one  in their group. The Cute and Pretty Boy. Their acting little brother. Best pal of Ace. He's weak because he is Asthmatic, don't make him emotional or else he'll need his inhaler sooner or later. 

Lastly, the girl who will change their Lives.

Camellia Jessy Gonzales- Jessy for short. Hardworking lady who have a huge dream for her family. The Scholar.  A 18 years old girl, ngunit madalas na napagkakamalang lalake. She's short and skinny, but she's never afraid to fight back when she knows she is on the right track. She hates to accept defeat without a fight. She dislikes the Five Boys--err Four, (exclude Nathan, she likes Nathan, okay?) who always look down on her.  

She's rude towards the Sole Heir Joe's but then she eventually understands the five guys and befriended some of them. And will her dislikes turns to Like? And will her Like turns to Love when one of the boys shows interest on her? 

Let See. 

Well......

She's The Impossible Girl.