Chapter 17 - Lovey Dovey

Another Update:-)

  You know you guys are amazing because you are actually reading it.

Who is your favourite character till now?

P.S- Sorry for the cliff hangers but I love them *smiles sheepishly*

                                     XOXO,
                                       ~Aru

Nick was still talking with that girl. I don't hate her but I am feeling like she shouldn't stand there beside Nick.

I studied Nick who was still talking with that girl. They were looking good together.

He said he don't like talking much.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I called Nick.

"Nick!"

He snapped his head in my direction. His face lightened up with a smile forming on his face.

He said something to that knowingly unknown girl and walked towards me.

"What did Sir said?" He asked.

"Nothing so important. I, Ash and Emma needs to do classroom cleaning as a punishment," I answered, in a low tone.

"Don't be sad. It's ok atleast you are not expelled."

"Hmm.." I exhaled "What were you talking with that girl? It seemed like fun."

"Which girl?"

Witch girl

"Just now you were talking with her."

"You mean Kyra," he said, awkwardly.

"Y-Yes."

"We were talking about football. You know about it?"

I shook my head in denial.

I am not at all interested in Football. I only know about few footballers like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

"That's fine. We were just telling each other about different players in Football," he explained.

I sighed in relief.

"You have something important to say," he questioned.

"N-No, not at all," I sluttered "Where will you sit?"

"Back benches."

"Why? I mean you can sit on the benches behind mine. I promise Jack won't create any mess now."

"How can you promise?" He raised his brow.

"I will handle the situation if he does anything," I assured.

"Ok, then. I am bringing my bag and some idiots too with me."

I chuckled before getting back into my seat. Ash rushed and sat on the bench behind me.

Did I mention Mrs. Smith was in the class? But she was looking as disinterested as we look when she teach. Either she was sick or she was sick of us. Both the reasons are Valid.

I was staring at the wall in front of me with a pen in my hand. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I spun my head.

Ash cocked his head closer to my ears and whispered "From how long you are having crush on Nick?"