THE PROPHECY

One shall wield the white wand,
together or alone she will fall,
With one chance to save the day,
a young girl will change against her dismay
Forced to choose between the two, Aurora queen will fall to her doom

___

FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, people wondered who held the white wand. Whispers of its powers sent many young and old wizards across the world trying to find it.

It's power is rumored to posses the ability to raise the dead and because of it The Dark Lord sought after it more than ever before his downfall. He wanted it, no needed it, to carry out his plan and wasn't going to stop looking for it.

A pair of promising and powerful wizards took it and hid it, knowing it would present itself to the right person at the right time and became seduced by the dark world and its powers, making them forget all about it because of their change in character.

Those promising and corrupt wizards had a daughter named Aurora Marie Lexington who was forced into their world along with her best friend, her only friend, Draco Malfoy.

Both born into old money, both eager to prove themselves navigate the rocky path their parents had left them to figure out while battling who they want to be in life.

This is the story of two best friends turned to lovers.