ELEVEN

|11| CHANGING ACCOMMODATIONS

___

AN EMERGENCY MEETING WAS HELD A MINUTE AFTER AS WELL AS HER PARENTS BEING NOTIFIED VIA PATRONUS. Jonathan and Genevive Lexington were on the next flight over.

Draco didn't leave her side, holding her tightly as she stared emotionless at the floor, seeming to have run out of tears. Cedric wanted to be there for her, to comfort her, but Draco told him otherwise.

"She's my girlfriend and if I want to be there for her you can't stop me." He said in a harsh quiet tone as Draco's face hardened.

"Up until five minutes ago you didn't even know she had a brother who died. You're out of the loop and therefore: useless." He spat quietly.

That was enough to shut Cedric up as he was escorted out by a teacher leaving Draco there. He didn't care if Aurora's parents didn't want him there. He didn't even care if it started a fight. He just wanted to hold her and make sure she was okay.

Not even half an hour later, her parents aparated into the office, Jonathan Lexington rushed to see his daughter as she looked up at him. Her eyes red and puffy while her mother eyed Draco.

"A Malfoy." She said with disgust.

"Lexington," he mocked, not even bothering hiding his hate for her particularly. She was always the meanest to Aurora. Her father had his moments but he loved his daughter. Genevieve made it her mission to torment and be the harshest on his best friend-going as far as blaming for what happened.

"Tell is exaclty what happened." Jonathan said as Aurora returned to Draco's arms. The older man didn't comment on it, thinking it was a discussion for later.

"I was doing my task, swimming to the bottom when I saw him. I rushed to save him, I tried to save him-" She cried as she looked at her parents, "I tried to but the guard didn't let me touch him. They tried to h-hurt me and then I used the white wand to get rid of them and went back to the surface...I didn't realize he was..."

"It was you!" Genevieve snarled pointing at Draco who seemed unfazed by her. He knew it wasn't, hell Aurora did too. "I should have never stepped foot in your home with my daughter."

Draco's eyes narrowed, "Let me enlightened you on something that seems to have slip your mind...Mrs. Lexington. Your daughter is my best friend and I would die if I needed to, to protect her. The most you've done is keep her Gringotts account overflowing-practically paying her to stay away because of something you are responsible for." He said slowly as Aurora looked up at her mother with hatred.

"He's right."

"That's enough, from the three of you. We can talk about Mr. Malfoy after we figure out how someone dug up our son's corpse from the family plot and entered him in a game. We knew from the start Aurora was a target and now..." Jonathan sighed, "Everyone knows why."