TWENTY ONE

||21|| SURPRISE!

___

FRED AND GEORGE Weasley realized Aurora was in a bad mood after they tried to recruit her for a scheme. They felt terrible and tried to talk to her but she pushed them away and sat in her room most days practicing spells.

"Come on Aurora! You've been mopping around for the past weeks!" George said as he tossed a pillow at her while she sat crisscrossed on her bed working on homework.

Fred sat next to her and grabbed her books, "It's a small get together. If it gets too much I'll walk you back myself okay?" He asked, he didn't like to see her in such a bad mood.

Aurora had been encouraged to take care of herself and received a very upset howler from Molly Weasly about her neglect of her social, emotional and physical state. Aurora promised she would do better and she has.

She feels a lot better then she did before she spoke to Draco. And looked it to. Her brown hair was much healthier looking from the massive intake of vitamins and food given by Mrs. Weasly and her friends

Aurora sighed, "Okay." She gave in, watching as a smile formed on their faces. "Are the others coming?" She asked as she swung her legs to the other side and began to tus he around for some candy.

George nodded, "yeah, they're coming. Hermione was a bit hesitant but y'know how she is." He said in a low tone when he picked up a book. "Magical Defense: Highest Edition....I see you still haven't stopped studying."

Aurora brushed through her hair and looked at him, "I have to be able to multitask without getting tired. I've also been working on something, can't say what yet, but it's...it's vital." She said as she looking around for another outfit instead of shorts and a Gryffindor tea shirt.

"Alright, we'll wait for you in the common room with the others." Fred said as they left and made sure to close the door before jogging down the stairs.

"She said yes?" Hermione asked in disbelief when she saw the smug looks on their faces.

The twins nodded, "She couldn't say no to us." They chorused before Ron piped up.

"Do you think she knows, we know, it's her birthday?" Ron asked as Harry shook his head.

"Impossible. The only reason we do know is because the twins thought it was weird she never said anything about it and stole her file." He said as they all grabbed some stuff and put it in Hermione's enchanted pouch.

"Gryffindor's are going to win this years parties." Ron said with a smirk before Aurora walked down. Her hair neatly parted down the middle as her brown hair fell down all the way to her mid waist. She did dress for a party.