Act 3 - It's So Hard to Say That I'm Sorry

As the next day came around, Allie found herself walking through the halls of school with her best friend Lola

       As the next day came around, Allie found herself walking through the halls of school with her best friend Lola. Allie always envied her best friend Lola's dark long hair, dark eyes, petite figure, and instantly tanned from just the sun shining in the sky, skin. Allie always wished she could tan her fair skin like Lola instantly did, but she considered Lola apart of her family so there was no need for competition.

      Friends did make school better because in between classes you could have sessions of venting what's on your mind, Allie reminded herself.

Allie: ...So he almost hit me and was a total jerk to me saying "are you blind or just stupid". 

      Allie said mocking Dustin's tone. Lola looked to Allie with an opened mouth, and made a noise as if she couldn't breathe because she was so shocked.

Lola: What an asshole!

Allie: I know!

      That was the exact reaction Allie was hoping for from her friend, but then Allie was let down when Lola took the words and tone of voice straight from her mother.

Lola: But Allie, you really have to start looking while you cross the street, because one of these days I'm going to find you in a morgue.

      Have you been talking to my mother? Allie thought as she became slightly annoyed.

Allie: People got to stop saying that; I don't even want to be in a morgue, they creep me out.

      Allie shuttered to herself just thinking about it, Lola just shook her head and laughed at her friend.

Lola: Ok Allie, I'll see you at lunch.

      Time to go already? Allie thought to herself as she didn't want to head to her next class, but inside she knew that they had to go because the bell was about to ring any second.

Allie: Bye.