Act 25 - Don't You Know That They Call Her Out By Her Name

       It was a half an hour before the party started and people would start to get here, so Allie and her friends were just putting the finishing touches on the setting up process.

       Junior of course made all the food -- brownies, other snacks, ect. -- and Allie was right there to sample every product. Of course she had her eyes on the bigger picture -- the amazing homemade brownies.

Junior: Allie, wait until the party starts.

       Junior had said as if he was playfully annoyed with Allie because she had stolen a crumb off of the chocolate brownie and popped it into her mouth thinking no one noticed.

       Dustin chuckled quietly to himself while thinking: you can't expect Allie to wait. Allie was the only one who heard Dustin chuckled, but even though she wanted to laugh along with him she keep her focus away from him.

Allie: But Junior, it's all so tempting!

       After Allie had finished her words, she gave Junior pleading eyes and stuck out her bottom lip trying to get her way.

Junior: Fine, you can have one brownie. But, that is it!

       Junior had said trying to sound forceful, but with his nerdy interior it wasn't working out too well.

       Allie clapped her hands together lightly because she was excited at the fact that Junior had caved into her, she knew that he would because hello it's Junior "no backbone" King. Allie joked to herself.

       Allie picked up the brownie that she took a little crumb off of -- she wasn't going to be rude and take a new one -- and made her way over to the kitchen table to sit and enjoy the delicious treat. Allie mostly picked to sit at the table and not lean again the counter top anymore, because Dustin was sitting all alone at the end of the table.

       The whole hour or so Dustin had been sitting at the table away from everybody -- mostly away from Nicole putting chips into bowls inside the kitchen -- he was just staring at the pattern of the table cloth, but suddenly his eyes nervously looked up.

       Dustin couldn't help himself, he didn't want to in case Nicole saw, but his eyes began to explore Allie's body. Do you know what you do to me? Dustin screamed to Allie inside of his head. The way she looked in that dress, showing off her sexy slender legs made Dustin crazy when he couldn't do anything at that moment. Dustin studied the way Allie's necklace hung just below her chest, the way her dress stopped just above her knees, the way her beautiful brown hair hung passed her shoulders that he just wanted to walk by and kiss, and then her eyes... Dustin had to exhale before he stopped breathing from just looking at how unbearably beautiful Allie was tonight.