The Investigation

You pulled up your hood and gave the stoned guy in the gutter a cold look.

"I hope you will all distance yourselves now" you said to his party, devoid of emotion.

They scrambled to run away from you, completely forgetting about their foolish friend still in the gutter.

You turned and entered the bar that was your starting point in the investigation. The murder had occurred just outside of it, so naturally you wanted to check in on the stinking place.
Before you could open the door, however, you heard a voice from another alley that left you stunned.

"Master, why are we looking for this common criminal?"

You had to find the owner of that extraordinary voice. You decided to abandon your search for now and took to your road of roofs and shop signs to find it.

Jumping from sign to roof to another roof never got boring for you. The wind and the lightness you felt when jumping gave you a thrill nothing else could compare to.

'Apart from hearing that voice' you smirked to yourself.

You finally made it to the alley where you had heard the voice. Looking down into the alley, you saw two people in long cloaks deep in discussion.

"So Skyguy, why are we here? You still haven't answered me yet." That voice again. It came from the shorter figure out of the two.

This time from the tallest you heard speech "Snips, this is no low-level scum we are after. This is the work of a separatist, no doubt."

The figures drew their hoods back, and the shorter figure, carrier of the beautiful voice, forced you to gasp in astonishment.

She was a Togruta female, about your age. She had orange skin with dazzling white patterns on her face. Her eyes were beautiful blue in colour, almost  like looking into a lighter version of the cosmos.

Unfortunately for you, your gasp was heard. You folded yourself into the shadows, but felt the eyes of the duo on your position.
'They didn't see me, they didn't see me, they didn't see me' you desperately recited over and over in your head.

After what felt like a decade, you decided to look over the vent you were hidden behind, and you saw the Togruta once again, glowing like the final breath of a dying star. Her partner was nowhere in sight. She walked out of the alley, and you decided to pursue her.
Following her quietly, you traveled along the rooftops, observing the beauty and picking up everything there was to see about her.
Going down another alley, she took a quick right and disappeared into a colourful market.
You dropped to a catwalk inbeteeen the floor and roofs, and instantly rolled into the corner to conceal yourself

Looking into the entrance of the marked, you could not locate your newfound obsession that was the Togruta girl.

She had vanished like her partner.

'Her partner'

The cloaked man from the alley jumped from the roof and ignited his lightsaber, holding it at your throat.

"Well, my new friend, would you care to explain why you are following my padawan?" The cloaked man questioned me. "Or shall we begin with your name?"

Using your most grand voice, you spoke to him "I am (y/n) (l/n). How are you, Anakin Skywalker?"

"How do you know who I am, scum?" He shouted to me, sounding rattled.

"A gift." You simply replied, then grabbed your lightsabers and ignited the (l/c) blades. You then flipped over Anakin and landed on the other side of the catwalk, facing him in your battle stance.

"You are a Jedi?" Anakin asked, confused.

"No" you replied.

Anakin sounded certain now "Then you are a Sith!"

"Also no"

Anakin sighed in annoyance.

"I have an idea" You told Anakin, who jumped at your speech. "How about I buy you and your padawan a drink? We can get our stories straight over it."

"One wrong move and I kill you" was Anakins reply to your offer.

He then tapped his comlink and spoke into it. "Ahsoka. The stalker has offered to talk over a drink" you scrunched your face up at the word 'stalker'

"Meet us out on the catwalk"