The Discovery

You woke up and saw Ahsoka's face close to yours. You kissed her on the forehead and whispered into her ear.

"Wake up Ahsoka."

Her beautiful blue eyes opened sleepily, and she groaned. "Urrgghh. I hate mornings."

"I know. Me too." You told her.

"What do we have to do today?" She asked me hopefully.

"Well we can definitely stay in bed all day." You said to her sarcastically.

She hit you with her pillow.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" You asked her.

"You know why." She glared at you mischievously.

Your door opened to reveal Fives poking his head into the room.

"Hey sirs! Sleep well?" He said, laughing.

"Hey Fives." You responded. "What have we got to do today?"

"General Skywalker requested you and Ahsoka's presence at the main building sir."

"Do you and Echo want to join us, Fives?" Ahsoka asked him.

"Well, why not. I'll get him up now." Fives winked. "He'll be a bit grumpy, but when is he not?"

Fives exited the room, leaving you with Ahsoka.

"You should probably go and get dressed, Soka." You said to her, looking at her amazing body.

She put her hands on her hips, and looked at you with one eyebrow raised. "Soka?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, I just thought.." She interrupted you. "No, it's ok. I like it." She said to you before kissing you.

"I'll go and get dressed." She left your room.

You thought it would be best to get dressed as well, so you got your robes on and clipped your lightsabers to your belt.

You walked out of your room to see Fives still trying to wake Echo. They were the only clones in the building.

"Where's everyone else, Fives?" You asked him, confused.

"They all woke up when they were meant to, and they've gone to the cafeteria now, but this lazy piece of karrabast can't be bothered to get up." He told you before continuing to try and wake Echo.

You knocked on Ahsoka's door.

"Nearly ready, (y/n)!" She shouted out to you.

"Don't worry Ahsoka, we still haven't got Echo up yet." You replied.

You looked back over to Fives, and saw that he was now hitting Echo with a pillow.

"Echo!" He shouted at him, still going with the pillow. "Get your lazy ass up!"

Echo groaned and rolled over.

"No." He mumbled from under his pillow.

Fives looked very annoyed now. Without speaking any more, he just flipped Echo off the bed.

"Ow! You could have just asked nicely Fives!" He said, annoyed.

Ahsoka came out of her room, and you looked at her, stunned.

She had swapped her normal outfit for a beautiful blue dress that matched her eyes.

"Why the change of outfit?" You quizzed her.

"I went for something more formal for meeting with my old master." She informed you.

"Very sensible." You commented.