The Mission: Part 1

Ahsoka POV

Anakin stared at us, completely shocked. To be fair to him, it was quite a sight, me sitting on a shirtless (y/n).

"Hey skyguy." I said to him, guiltily. He didn't respond.

"Anakin?" (y/n) asked, sounding really worried. He is so wonderful in the way he cares for people like that.

"Yeah, (y/n). I'm ok." He said, after a really long wait. Then he fainted.

Anakin POV

I woke up in Ahsoka's bed, with a damp cloth on my head.

Ahsoka was sitting next to the bed, on a wooden chair. (y/n) wasn't in sight.

"Where's.. (y/n)." I struggled to say, feeling really tired.

"Anakin! You're awake." Ahsoka sounded relieved. "(y/n) went to make you a mug of tea."

"Wha..what happened?" I asked her, wincing in pain.

She looked incredibly guilty as she told you what happened.

"You came in to my room, and you saw me and (y/n) sharing an....intimate moment." She admitted to me. "Then you fainted and fell on the floor, hitting your head on the doorframe."

I remembered now. I walked in on them doing things they shouldn't, being Jedi, and I was shocked.

"Ahsoka, I'm sorry." I said to her. "I shouldn't have reacted like that."

"You don't need to be sorry, skyguy." She told me sternly.

"I was just worried about you, but you have made a great choice there with (y/n). He is the best of the Jedi." I said to her softly.

She looked incredibly relieved at this.

"I was worried that you didn't approve of me being in a relationship." She showed her relief in her tone.

"Of course I approve! Especially with (y/n). Anyway, I'm no hypocrite." I spoke happily.

"Wait..." she began. "Hypocrite? Don't tell me you are in a relationship with some one as well!"

"What do you mean 'as well'" I was interested now.

"First I get with (y/n) last night, then we find out about Echo and Fives, and now you and someone! I'm friggin wiped out!" She shouted at me.

"Echo and Fives! I knew something was going on between them!" I yelled in exhilaration, delighted at being right.

"Skyguy!" Ahsoka was trying to get my attention. "Who are you in a relationship with?"

"Umm...well..." I wasn't sure how to tell her.

"Come on skyguy!" She was very impatient now.

"Well... you know Padmè?"

A look of shock came over her face.

"She is married to me and pregnant with my baby." I had decided to release all the information at once.

I could only read shock from her face.

(Y/N) POV

You walked back to Ahsoka's room, the steaming mug of tea in your hands.

Pressing the 'open' button, you walked into the room gingerly, nervous of what Anakin would have said about the incident.

You looked at Ahsoka, who looked completely stunned, and Anakin, who was smiling broadly.

"What did you say, Anakin?" You gave him a look and handed him his tea.

"I told her about me and Padmè and baby Skywalker." He informed you.

"Ahh." You said, sitting down next to Ahsoka and putting an arm around her. In response, she snuggled into your chest and let out a soft, cute sigh.

"I'm feeling better now guys, so if it's all the same to you I'm going to head back to Rex and the 501st." Anakin said to you after downing his tea. "Great tea by the way, (y/n)"

You smiled warmly at him. "Thanks, Anakin. See you."

He gave a salute-wave, and left.

You sat with Ahsoka for ages, until your comlink bleeped, desperate for attention.

Ahsoka just silently moved to the bed, and you answered the call.

"General (l/n) here." You announced into the little box.

"General." It was Mace Windu's voice. "We have a mission for you and General Tano. Be at the temple war room at 11 am sharp tomorrow." He ordered you.

"Yes master Windu." You respectfully answered him, before ending the call and looking at Ahsoka.

"Looks like we got something to do tomorrow." You said to her with a smile.

She gave a small smile back, but looking at her eyes, you could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong, Snips?" You got up and moved to the bed to embrace her. She clung to you like a over affectionate child.

"Is it about what Anakin told you?" You asked carefully.

"I just...can't believe he didn't tell me earlier." She sounded defeated. You hated seeing her like this.

"Hey, hey. You know he couldn't tell anyone." You reminded her, beginning to affectionately caress her lekku.

You lay down with her, and she looks into your eyes.

"I love you, (y/n)" she whispered into your ear.

"I love you too, Snips." You whispered back, but she had already fallen asleep.

??? POV

"My friend, our plan goes into action." My associate told me.

"Indeed it does. The Jedi are to be briefed about the mission tomorrow." I replied coldly.

"They will find quite the surprise in the company they receive." My associate laughed cruelly. I joined in.

I ended the holo transmutation to prepare for tomorrow.

Exiting two chapters today! Finally got a bit of evil in. I hope you liked the Ahsoka x reader parts today!

As always, comment with anything you think might help or just to talk! See you tomorrow!