Chapter 4: Delicious

Caleb's POV:

I watched as the three girls shifted uncomfortably in their seats. I stared at one in particular. She stood out to me. Me and the guys could hear these girls screaming at Loren's ass outside in the hallway.

I looked down at the girl. Her curves, her hair, her eyes...her scent. Her vanilla scent overwhelmed me. I found out her name was Angel. The other two were Skylar and Riley.

I noticed they all were very uncomfortable with the silence so I spoke up. "So are either of you gonna ask us questions or are y'all just gonna sit there?" I asked. Angel nodded quickly.

"Oh yes sorry." She said, in a high voice. I bit my lip. She cleared her throat and asked the first question on clipboard. "Are you gay?" She asked. The question itself took me by surprise.

Kyle and Ramón laughed. "Oh wow. Is that really your question?" Kyle asked.

Angel looked flustered and embarrassed. "It-It's the first question on the paper. It's not my question. I was told to just....ask...them." She said, softly. She looked at me then down at her hands.

Is she scared of me? I smiled at the thought. "So are any of you gay? Those are also our questions." Skylar said.

"Uh no." Kyle said.

"None of us are gay." Ramón said.

"Why would you ask that question?" I asked, curiously.

"It's the question that's on the papers." Riley said, in a high voice. She cleared her throat.

"Well we are NOT gay. Don't have anything against gays but that's not our sexuality." I said. I stared at Angel. She twirled the pen in her hand.

"Well our boss thought you guys might be gay because...." She trailed off.

"Because what?" I asked, sternly. She shook her head. "Doesn't matter. Now-" I cut her off.

"Answer me. Because what?" I asked. She looked up at me. I seen such fear in her eyes. She looked away. She is afraid of me. I love it.

"Because neither of you are seen with women in the magazines or pictures on social media." She said.

"Yeah. You guys haven't been seen with any women anywhere. So some people think your gay." Skylar said.

"Yeah. No one has seen or heard any of you guys being in relationships with someone so..." Riley said. All three of them looked embarrassed. I looked at the guys.

Kyle smiled and shook his head. "Well we're not gay." He said.

"Never have been, never will be." Ramón said.

"And if we are in relationships, we tend to keep them to ourselves. Nobody needs to know all of our business and who we're with." I said. I stared at Angel, as she kept her head down. I tilted my head to the side. "Angel?" I said.

She slowly looked up at me. "Yes sir?" She asked.

Hearing her call me sir sparked something in me. "You seem like the quiet one." I said.