Chapter 10: Contract

Caleb's POV:
⚠️ 18+ Content In This Chapter ⚠️

As I lay down on my bed, I stared up at the ceiling. So many thoughts ran through my mind as today was the day Angel and the girls carry out hits for us. I didn't want her to fall for any dude besides me.

I sat up and tried to think to myself. Then it came to me. I walked out my room and downstairs. I went down to the armory and to my Dad's den. I saw him sitting in the there.

He looked up at me. "You can't knock?" He asked.

"Well that takes the fun away from intruding." I said. He glared at me before continuing to write something down. I looked at the papers. "What are doing anyway?" I asked, curiously.

"Business. I have intel that someone seen Gustavo in town buying McDonald's." He said.

"Oh wow. Our enemy is buying fast food. Alert the media." I say, sarcastically. He grunted in frustration.

"What do you want Caleb? I'm busy. I have a lot to do today." He said.

I sat down on the couch. "Like what?" I asked, curiously.

"Those hits for the girls today, I have go into town on business, I have to worry about running into Gustavo or Wanda, plus Peter has to bring back more of those Haitians he told me about, and I have to initiate every single one of them," He explains.

"Long list," I note.

"And right now, you're hindering me from doing work like keeping these bills paid, roof over your head, and food in your damn stomach," He adds. His Irish accent kicked in. I knew he was stressed. "Mar sin, cad ba mhaith leat Caleb? (So what do you want Caleb?)" He asked, irritably.

"I need something made: a contract. For me and Angel. I need one for the guys too. I think they might want one too." I said. He looked up at me.

"A contract? For what?" He asked. I rubbed the back of my head.

"Uhh it's kind of personal Dad." I said. He stared at me before chuckling.

"Let me think." He said. Then he cackled. "It wouldn't happen to have something with what went down with you two the other day?" He asked. I stared at him.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Yesterday, in the Red Hall. Your art room you go to. Yeah I know all about it. I was nearby when I heard it. Your mother told me she saw Angel crawling in the house and you weren't exactly subtle about the whole ordeal. So she pieced it together. Caleb, in my opinion, lock Angel down." He said.

"Lock her down? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look, I like Angel. She's a million times better than Loren. Speaking of the devil, where is she? Haven't seen her around in weeks." He said.

"Uh we kinda had a fight so now we're not on speaking terms at the moment." I said.

"A fight? Last I saw, she gave you head in my office." He said, glaring at me.

"Well we had a fight the night before that party with Skylar's friend." I said. He scoffed.

"Not surprised. Bitch is a problem." He said. He shook his head. "Anyways, if I were you, I'd lock Angel down. I've seen her medical records, dental records, all of her records actually." He said.