Chapter 30: Its Over

Caleb's POV:

I sped down the road. I was so pissed off. Loren has somehow kidnapped Sierra. I was beyond pissed. I looked over at Angel. I could so much fury in her eyes

. I turned corners, nearly making cars crash into each other. I caught the attention of police cars, as they chased us down the road. I didn't care.

I turned around cars and trucks and managed to lose them. "Caleb do you have an idea of where she is?" Angel asked.

"I think but I'm not entirely sure." I said.

"Please figure it out Daddy because as soon as I get my hands on her." Angel said, icily. I noticed she called me Daddy but I'm gonna let it slide...for right now.

My phone rung and Angel picked it up. "Hey Kyle." She said. I looked around for any sign of the building that Loren was in.

"Caleb's looking around now....you found them?!" Angel cried. I looked at her.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"113 Spooner Street," She answers. I sped off.

"How did he figure it out?" I asked.

"Riley tracked the signal." She said. I pulled up to a house I never thought I'd be back at. I sighed.

"Oh God. Not this place," I say.

"What? You know this place?" Angel asked.

"Yeah. It's where me and Loren got engaged at. It's also the house I was gonna buy. I had the realtors save it for us." I said. She stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"I'm sure this is bringing back a lot of memories." She says, as she got out.

"Nah. Not really." I say, as I got out. I followed Angel up to the door. I grabbed her arm.

"Wait. This place could be booby trapped. Knowing how Loren's mind works..." I said. Me and Angel were careful. We walked up to the door but the ground gave way.

We fell down a hole and fell into water. We surfaced and looked around. Lights began to come on. I looked around and saw Kyle and Skylar tied up, along with Riley and Ramón.

Their kids were also tied up in a separate room. Kyle Junior and Me and Angel climbed out of the water. "Loren!! I know you're in here bitch." Angel said.

Then Loren appeared with Sierra in front of her. Gustavo appeared from behind Loren. "Oh Angel. You know me so well." She said.

Suddenly, me and Angel were grabbed from behind. Then I felt something sharp hit my neck. Everything went dark. I opened my eyes and saw that my weapons were taken and I was tied up.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Finally." Someone said. I looked up to see Gustavo sitting beside Angel, who was also tied up. "Hey Caleb. How'd ya sleep?" He asked, then he cackled. I glared at him.

"Gustavo I'm gonna murder you as soon as I get my hands on you." I growled.

"Same here. Oh Gustavo. I would love to have your head on a spike right now." Dad said. I looked over to see he and Mom also tied up.

"Calvin. It's been so long. Hailey, you look lovely as ever." Gustavo said. Mom glared at him.

"Gustavo I'm telling you right now to let us go and maybe me and Calvin will let you keep your head." She said. Gustavo laughed.

"Oh that's what I miss most about you Hailey." He said. He looked down at her chest. "Among other things." He said. Ewwww.

"Fuck off Gustavo." Dad said.