Chapter 14: Chapter V

Caleb's POV:
Three Weeks Later*
⚠️ 18+ In This Chapter ⚠️
⚠️ Warning 18+ ⚠️

"Mmm oh fuck." Angel moaned. I had her between my legs with my hand down her panties. "Ohhhhh Caleb. Ohhh fuck Daddy. Don't stop." She moaned. I noticed she dipped her head a bit.

I grabbed her hair and lifted it up. I held onto her hair tight. She whimpered as she had trouble keeping her legs open. "Just like that baby." I said.

"Like this Daddy?" She asked. I nodded.

"Like that. Do that." I said. She moaned as she rubbed her clit by herself.

After a few minutes, she got frustrated. "Ugh Daddy. I can't do it like you." She said. I moved her hair to the side.

"It's okay princess. It takes practice. Just be in tune with your body. Don't give up after one try." I said. I grabbed her hand and put it down her panties.

I began to make her rub her clit. She twitched. "Ugh. Nnnnnnggghhhhhh oh fuck Daddy. You do it so much better than I can." She moaned.

"It's okay baby. Keep that pace." I said.

I moved my hand away.

"Like this Daddy?" She asked, curiously. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Yes princess. Just like that. Keep that pace." I said. She smiled and tried to please herself. She didn't reach her end as she got frustrated again and stopped.

She began pouting. She looked like she was about to cry. "No. No Angel. No crying. Okay? It's fine. I can help you figure this out." I said.

Grinning, she asked, "Really?" I nodded and kissed her.

"Yeah. You are not alone with this." I said. I kissed her forehead and stood up to leave.

"Daddy, don't leave." Angel said, softly. I can hear the sadness in her voice.

"Angel I'll be back later." I said. I turned around and walked towards the door. I heard something fall behind me. I turned around to see my charger on the floor.

I looked at Angel. She quickly picked it up and set it down on my desk. I walked over to her. She immediately looked down in submission. "I'm sorry Daddy. I just don't want you to leave." She said.

I made her look up at me. "I'll deal with you later." I said, as I traced her lips. I walked out the door and downstairs.

"Finally. Caleb where is Ramón?" Kyle asked. I shrugged.

"Right here. Sorry. Had to take care of something." Ramón said, as he came up behind me.

"Ready to go?" Kyle asked. We both nodded. Skylar whined.

"Why do you have to go?" She asked.

"So the Russian Mafia doesn't kill us." Kyle said, as he kissed her goodbye. We ran out the house and to the cars. We got in and drove off towards town.

Peter told us that he saw Gustavo out and about lately. So my Dad and I thought we pull up. We pulled up to the mall and got out.