Chapter 15: Armed & Dangerous

Angel's POV:
Five Weeks Later*

I looked over at Caleb as he picked up guns and knives and put them on and around his belt. I pouted in the corner of the room. Today was a big day for them.

Apparently, Peter got even more beautiful intel on the Russian Mafia and Calvin was so excited that he and all the guards were gonna take down the Russian Mafia. I didn't want Caleb to go.

I didn't know if he was gonna come back. I looked at Caleb. He had his back to me. I came behind him and hugged his waist. "Angel let me go." He said.

"No Daddy." I whined. He sighed.

"Angel I have to go." He said. I pouted and picked up a pillow. I kicked the pillow on the ground. Caleb suddenly turned around and immediately picked up the pillow and set it back down.

Caleb wrapped his hand around my throat. "Keep fucking with me Angel." He said. Then he chuckled darkly. "You have no idea what I'm gonna do to you when I get back." He said.

"I'm sorry Daddy. It's just....I don't you to go. What if you never come back?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I'll be back baby. The Russian Mafia hasn't beaten me as good as my Dad has." He said. I sighed softly and walked over to him. I kissed him and began to suck in his neck.

He gave me hickies so it was only fair if I did the same thing. I played with Caleb's tongue til he growled at me. His hand slipped under my shirt.

I smirked and walked away from him. Knowing that Caleb was watching me, I decided to flop dramatically on the bed. Sighing, I flopped down. I sat up and looked at him.

He was staring at me

He was staring at me. He walked over and kissed me. "Later babygirl. Daddy has business to take care of." He said. I nodded.

I watched as he walked out the door and downstairs. I suddenly felt sad. I got up and walked over to the window.

I watched as Caleb, Ramón, and Kyle got in the car and drive away with guards trailing behind them. I sighed and walked back over to the bed. I heard a knock on my door.