Chapter 13: Mine

Angel's POV:
⚠️ 18+ Content In This Chapter ⚠️

I cried silently into Caleb's arms. He cradled me in his arms as I cried. I was still shaken up from the incident with Loren. I walked in my room and seen Loren sitting in my bed.

I asked her why she was there. She didn't answered my question. She just said that she hates me and then she pushed me into the wall. We fought til she kicked me on the bed.

Then she began to choke me. Thank God Caleb walked in when he did. He picked her up and slammed her. Hard. Calvin had the guards carry her out. She was banned from ever coming back here.

As the guards carried her out, she began to have a seizure. Caleb told me that she used to have bad seizures when she's super stressed. He was kind of her rock when they were younger.

If she went into a seizure, he'd be there to help. The guards took Loren to the hospital. She's all right now but I don't think she'll be happy when she gets out. Hailey took me downstairs to the doctors.

They took a look at the injuries Loren gave me around my neck. He said that they were really bad. He said she must've been incredibly pissed at me for something for her to do damage like that. This was last week and I still haven't been right since.

I keep having breakdowns. Caleb keeps trying to calm me down but I can't stop. I never been attacked by someone who hated me so much. I knew that Loren didn't like me but I didn't know how much.

I never did anything to her. I keep my distance from her so I'm thoroughly confused as to what her problem is with me. "Angel please stop shaking." Caleb said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I can't help it." I said.

"Baby please. You need to rest. I know you haven't been sleeping well since Loren attacked you." He said. I shook my head and covered it.

"I can't!! I don't want—" he cut me off by hugging me.

"Angel please calm down. She's not gonna hurt you again." He said. He cooed me til I fell asleep. I didn't sleep that night either. I had nightmares. I woke up to an owl outside my window.

It freaked me out so bad, I began crying. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers over my head. I didn't sleep at all. I walked to the kitchen and made a morning snack.

I heard a noise and looked around. I seen guards outside patrolling. I looked down at my Eggos. I tried to eat them but I couldn't stop myself from crying.

I fell to the floor and curled up into a ball and cried. Skylar and Riley came down and got me. "I still can't believe she did that to you Angel." Skylar said.

"She lucky me and Riley were gone to get some food." Riley said. She growled. "I just want one good punch to her head," She mutters.

"No!! Caleb already slammed her and now she has seizures." I said.

"Okay and? She deserves it for all the crap she's done over the years." Riley said. I shook my head.

"It's still wrong." I said.

"Yeah. Riley let's just leave it." Skylar said. We decided to watch TV. I didn't get to as tears streamed down my face.