Sequel?

Unknown POV:

"Okay I did your grimey little work Loren. But you didn't live up to your end of the bargain. Caleb and Angel are living happily ever after, which means you failed. What the fuck did we agree on?!" I ask.

"You know what," She mutters, lowly. She sat back and glared at me from across the table. I slammed my fist on the table.

"WHAT DID WE AGREE ON?!" I shout.

"I kill Angel. Then take out Calvin and take Calvin's money and mafia." She answers, her voice trembling.

"Exactly!! Angel and Caleb are still together!! What the hell happened?!" I yell.

"Their daughter happened. Their friends happened. Everything happened so fast," She says.

I shook my head and stood up. "I knew I should've done this myself. My Mama always told me to never send a sheep to do a wolf's job. I knew you couldn't handle it," I mutter, as I walked towards the door.

"Hey fuck you!!! I did the job," Loren yells, angrily.

"Apparently not because Angel and Caleb are still together!!" I yell.

"You saw how well they worked together. What can I do? I'm dead now. And since your power is to go into the afterlife, how bout send me down a body to possess? I have unfinished business with Angel," She says.

I stared at her before I had an amazing idea. "Yeah. You do." I said, walking over to the security camera. I disabled it.

"What are you doing?" She asks, worriedly. I smirked as I stalked towards her.

"Don't worry about it," I say, with a devilish grin on my face.

Author's Note:

What do you guys think of the book? Do you think it deserves a sequel? Yay or nay? Let me know by commenting down below!!