Chapter 6: Dangerous

Caleb's POV:

I looked around for Angel but I didn't see her. I walked all around this house for her but no sign of her. Then I saw Skylar and Riley. I walked up to them.

"Oh hey Caleb." Skylar said.

"Where did Angel go?" I ask, curiously.

"She went upstairs to the bathroom I think." She said.

"I was just upstairs. I didn't see her." I said. Just then, a girl came over crying.

"Skylar!! You have to come upstairs!! Right now!!" She cried. She pulled Skylar up the stairs.

Riley followed them. I walked away and continued looking for Angel. I looked up and saw a couple kissing on each other. The dude pulled her to the back door and outside to the backyard.

There's a backyard? I walked out and looked around. I immediately saw Angel talking to a grown man. I immediately recognized him. Gustavo?!

He was the owner of Butterfly Effect Corporation. I looked around and crouched down behind a bush. I can't let him see me. I touched my earpiece and heard static. "Dad?" I called.

"Caleb? What's up?" He asked.

"We've got company. Gustavo is here." I said.

"Shit. No doubt his wife is far behind. Where is he?" He asked.

"He's in the backyard talking to Angel." I said.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm also in the backyard." I said.

"WHAT?! Hide!! Now!!" He yelled.

"Dad calm down. I'm already hidden." I said. I looked at Gustavo. He was talking to Angel as if he'd known her his whole life.

"What's he doing now?" Dad asked.

"Nothing. He's just talking to Angel." I said.

"Stay there. I'm coming back there." He said. Then I heard static. I waited for about three minutes before Gustavo touched his ear. Uh oh. He must have men here too.

He stood up and said something to Angel. Then he walked away back into the house. Angel soon followed. I followed her. She walked over to the stairs, where Skylar and Riley were.

Skylar was crying. She said that her friend was murdered. "What?" I said. They all looked at me.

"Whoa. What happened?" Ramón asked, as he came up beside me.

"Skylar's friend was murdered. They found her dead in the bathroom." Riley said.

"Oh damn. Who would do that?" Ramón asked. I looked at him.

"Let's find Kyle." I said.

"No need." He said, as he approached us. He pulled me and Ramón to the side.

"Skylar's friend was murdered by the Russian Mafia." He notes.

"What? They're here?" Ramón asked.