Chapter 16: Wet The Bed

Caleb's POV:
One Week Later*
⚠️18+ Content In This Chapter⚠️

After coming home to see the house a complete wreck, my Dad and I were ready to fight. We went out to meet with Gustavo as he wanted to propose a deal.

My Dad already knew it was a trap so we brought every guard we could. Gustavo didn't show up though. He said he'd be late and that he was going out for pizza first.

So we waited for two hours before we decided to just go home. Then we came home and seen our house in ruins. We found Angel, Skylar, and Riley all in the living room.

They explained everything. Gustavo showed up when they ordered pizza. I guess we forgot to tell them to never order out but to instead go pick it up. Gustavo must've told Angel a whole bunch of things because she flipped out on me.

Gustavo even told her that me and Loren were once together. My parents blew up at me when I came back from punishing Angel. It reminded them of that time that I was once engaged to Loren.

I told them that it was a brief engagement with Loren. We were engaged for about a week before I broke it off. I realized that I was too young and still had my whole life ahead of me.

I didn't want it to go to waste on one girl when I could be fucking other bitches. So I broke off the engagement and left. My parents had no idea of this until Loren told them.

This happened in the middle of the night. Me and Loren got done having sex and we started having late night deep conversations. Those are the ones where a person really starts to be woke.

My parents grounded me for four weeks. My Dad made us move to a new home now that ours was in ruins. We moved to a new house and settled in our rooms.

I looked up and saw Angel walking down the halls. Me and Angel haven't spoken a word to each other since I punished her. She would avoid me no matter what.

She would always just go to her room or leave the room I'm in. I sighed and laid down on the bed. I have to make this right. I stood up and walked out the door. I honestly don't know how or why I'm doing this.

I'm so used to fucking bitches and having them throw themselves at me. I'm so used to having so much attention and having a girl give it up to me so easily but Angel.... she's something else.

I never felt this way about a girl before. Angel made me feel like I'm the only man she'll ever want. But I don't understand my feelings for her. I followed Angel down the stairs and outside to the pool.

She sat down beside the pool and looked up at the stars. I watched her from a distance until I got annoyed and walked over to sit beside her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

She stood up to leave but I tripped her and made her fall back down. "Angel can we talk?" I asked.

"No!! Go talk to that bitch!" She yelled. I sighed and roughy grabbed her. I slammed her down on the grass.

"Angel you've already pissed me off so much these past few weeks and I'm not gon tolerate it anymore. All right? I gave you all the time in the world to get over this. This all happened when I was fifteen," I note.

"So?" She says.

"So? It's all in my past. Okay? I'm grown now. I know what I want to do with my life and I know what I want and I know who I want to be with in my life," I say.