Chapter 12: Jealous

Caleb's POV:
⚠️ 18+ In This Chapter ⚠️
⚠️ Warning 18+ ⚠️

"Ahhh fuck fuuuucccckkkk!!" Angel moaned. I had her tied up between my legs. I caught her and Loren fucking each other in my bed. I was mad. I just came home from art club. "Ca-Caleb!! Please!! Ahhh fuck. I'm sorry Daddy!!" Angel moaned.

I already made her cum six times already. She was on her way to seven. She squirmed around between my legs but I held her throat tight.

She squirmed around and I pulled her right back. She whimpered and cried and begged for me to stop. I did once she came ten times. After I set the vibrator down and put it back into the case, I picked up Angel and held her.

She cried in my arms. I played in her hair as she cried. "Angel I hope you've learned your lesson, cause next time I won't be so easy on you." I growled, in her ear.

She nodded silently. I picked her up and carried her back to the house.

There, we sat down in the living room. Kyle and Ramón were also there with Skylar and Riley. They were also in trouble. Kyle and Ramón found them touching themselves to Angel and Loren's little fuckfest.

So they were spanked instead. All three of them were quiet for the rest of the day. As I hopped out in the shower, I walked back into my room.

I looked out the door and seen Angel walking down the halls. I quickly got dressed and followed her. I followed her all the way outside to the pool. She sat down on the ground and looked up at the night sky.

I walked up behind her. I crouched down and touched her hair. She didn't move. I sat beside her. "Angel?" I called. She didn't look at me. "Angel I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I just....I can get carried away." I said, sheepishly.

It was a moment before she spoke. "I'm not mad at you Caleb. In fact, I enjoyed it." She said. I was taken aback by that.

"Really?" I asked, curiously. She nodded.

"Yeah. I loved it, though I was in pain after the third time cumming. It's just that I never had anyone punish me like that before. I've always done good, did right, and followed rules. I have been spanked by my parents though but that wasn't anything sexual." She said.

"Oh," I say. Then she chuckled.

"Then when you punished me, I don't know, it's like.....I don't know. I can't describe it." She said. I looked up at the night sky.

"Angel why did you come out here?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm just thinking about my life. Caleb, I appreciate you trying to help me and I'm grateful you took me and the girls in but I do wonder what would've happened if me and you never met." She said. Ouch. "Don't get me wrong. I enjoy what we do. It's fun and thrilling but..." She trailed off.

"But?" I asked.

"But I lowkey think you might just me using me as a sex slave." She said. I thought about that.

"Angel if I wanted a sex slave, I would just go grab Loren. Angel you're more than a fuck toy." I said. She looked down.

"Sometimes I feel like that's all I am. I never had a real relationship. I never truly felt loved. So..." she trailed off again.