Division Commanders

Chapter 7

shit. The Whitebeard pirates were bad news. Sure, they might not kill me since killing's not really their cup of tea (and especially since I look like a little girl), but Big Mom and Whiteboard Pirates were technically at war with each other. Not to mention trespassing on another's territory without mentioning can be seen as an act of aggression.

Sure, the Emperors never fought with all they had like how Whitebeard had done at Marineford. Yet, they had little skirmishes here and there. Mama mostly for her sweets and Whitebeard mostly for protecting those under his rule and his sons. Whenever a chance came up like the situation I was in; an isolated member of an enemy crew, Mama would immediately eliminate them.

Inwardly, I was starting in shiver in both fear and excitement. Fear that this might be where I die today; after all, the strength of the Whitebeard pirates was no joke, even if Whitebeard was getting pretty old. Excitement since I would be facing some real strong enemies. Not brother Katakuri who I have fought for as long as I can remember. Not brother Cracker who's only strength comes from the hardness of his biscuits. This would be a chance to prove to myself that my strength was real. At least that was what the back of my head was telling me.

In the front of my head, I was thinking about ways to escape. Logical plans and thoughts on how to get the wine to Mama...even if it meant me holding back the Whitebeard Pirates alone while my ship makes its way back. The smart Chess soldiers would know what to do even if I am not there.

I knew that getting the wine to Mama was a priority. She had been looking forward to a good drink for a while now. If I don't give it to her in time, then she'll rampage across Totta Land in her rage and who knows how many people will die this time. If the shipment is lost, then we'll have no way of stopping her rampage at all...that was why I needed to get this to her at all costs.

I looked up to see the massive ship stop right in front of mine, essentially forcing us to stop. I decided that if I wanted to avoid trouble, then being nice would be my best chance at achieving that.

Me: Mr. Newgate, may I request that you let me pass? I have finished my business here and I assure you that the only people hurt are those that work for the World Government. I would like permission to return home.

Newgate: And why should I do that to an enemy? I wouldn't plan on running anywhere little brat.

Me: You let my ship and the soldiers go free and in return I won't run!

Newgate: Gurararara! Confident in your strength, aren't ya? We'll see!

As he raised his bisento, I knew we were in trouble. Thankfully, I didn't sense him using his Devil Fruit abilities or else that would have spelt real trouble.

Me: Bishop! Take the ship and bring the wine back to Totta land. I'll follow later!

The Chess soldier began to make some noise in protest but I shut him up.

Me: Mama needs to wine. Besides, that was an order. Now go.

And that was all there was to it. As a force blade began the fly towards my ship, I flew out and hit it away with haki clad arms before jumping onto the middle of the Moby Dick. Surprisingly, nobody tried to stop me.

I sensed my ship sailing away at full speed towards the Calm Belt, out of Whitebeard's reach. That gave me both a sense of relief as well as a sense of dread.

Now, I knew that Mama would not be rampaging across Totta Land in search of a Drink which would lead to heavy casualties...but now I was stranded in a middle on an enemy Yonko's ship with no real plan or way to escape.