Me Again Hello

Chapter 22

Ever since becoming Sweet Commander, I decided to change the way I dressed. It wasn't like I had anything against the things I wore before, but it was that now I didn't need to care about anyone's remarks or opinions. I outclassed or was equal to anyone in the Big Mom Pirates except Mama and informally brother Peros and that meant I could wear anything I wanted.

I put on a thick white hoodie with cat ears (cute) that a two sizes bigger than mine. My arms never made it past the sleeve. I would need to either pull it up or take it off in a serious fight. On the back, the words Charlotte Syrup was there in thick black in case anyone didn't get the message. I got myself tight black short shorts that would remain hidden under my hoodie. Overall, it made me look like I had just got out of bed, which was true most of the time. While I take my training and lessons seriously, I was also a very lazy girl. I slept most of the time, I took naps when I can, and I liked cute things too. While sis Smoothie would get a fit over my dressing as how 'I'm not fashionable' and whatnot, now she can't make me change. As far as I know, I'm much more huggable now as well.

I left behind my numerous collection of knives and utensils for a simpler combination. A Tachi (blade is 60cm) and a Tanto (blade is 30cm). I had a small sheath for the Tanto on my left hip and the longer sheath strapped to my back diagonally. I know I can 'Naruto Run' and hold the Tachi in place when I run should I put it in its traditional place but I would rather have my arms free when I run. The main reason of why I did so was because I found that I could summon them inside my kitchen using my devil fruit. After that, I saw no reason to continue using my own. Besides, my swordsmanship is nothing to laugh at either. I could easily beat any other sword user in the Big Mom Pirates in a sword fight.

I know Luffy must have trained his ass off during these two years but honestly I'm willing to bet that I trained just as hard as he did...if not more. Actually, scratch that. I didn't suffer as much as he did; instead, I trained smart. I knew exactly what areas I was lacking in and what areas I needed to grow and that was what I did.

Ditching my knives and other tools I picked up the blade and sought after a very specific date. Using the wide information network of Big Mom (which I now had easy access to as a Sweet Commander), I happened across a spar between Rayleigh and Mihawk. I didn't make my presence known but I sat on the sidelines and observed the entire fight and used mimic on them. My understanding of the sword might not be as ingrained in my muscle as they are but every trick and skill they showed are now mine.

The second most serious thing after the sword was the use of my Devil fruits. Both my old Kitchen-Kitchen No mi as well as the newly acquired Yuki Yuki No-mi and Luck Luck fruit. After the battle of Marineford, I had gone to extensive lengths to test out the limits of the devil fruit when I had come across its awakening. Not only is the Cube much larger, more effective, and less stamina costing. But now I can create and destroy matter within the cube. Testing it on various pirate crews across the New World, only advanced armament haki could barely resist being turned into dust in an instant.

With the Yuki Yuki No-mi as a logia type fruit, my body's composition and ability has changed dramatically. Using mimicry of Big bro Katakuri once again, I came to steal his abilities one by one. Even compacting snow just like the way he did with his mochi and then covering it with advanced haki like he did to match his strength...to a degree. Being a Logia, I could already create and manipulate snow so that was helpful as well.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to awaken my Yuki-yuki no mi yet. I know exactly what a Logia awakening is capable of and if done correctly, it can be extremely powerful and potent. For one, a logia awakening can permanently the climate of an area. Which is what happened at Punk Hazard in canon between the fight of two admirals. But noticing how the side is snow and not ice; fire and not magma...the effect is useless for my fruit. Should I awaken it in that way, I can probably make the breeze a little bit cooler but that's it.