Chapter 84: American Music Awards

Hope you guys like my photoshop of Iman and Bobby

Hope you guys like my photoshop of Iman and Bobby. It took me an hour to get it right lol.

Monday, January 22nd, 1990

"We had a financial agreement!" I heard Tamara yell on the phone. "I told you if you don't pay up, she's not coming!" Tamara yells slamming the phone down. "Jess!"

"Yes," Jess responds walking towards Tamara.

"I need you in London asap. Iman is booked for all fashion shows for fashion week and we only received half of the money from them. You need to fly down there today."

"Alright," Jess says. "I have to pack my bags."

"Don't worry about packing bags. I'll bring stuff down to you. I already set up a flight. Just get down there."

"Alright." She walks towards me. "You look gorgeous sweetie."

"Thanks." I smile. "Um... I didn't tell Ni-"

"Jess you need to go!" Tamara yells.

"Look we'll talk when you get to London alright."

"Ok, bye."

I watched as Jess left Tamara's room.

Buzz Buzz

"Yes." One of the other assistants answered the buzzer.

"Mr. Brown is here for Ms. Darlington." The security guard said.

"Bobby is here!" The assistant called out.

The stylists finished putting me together. They applied the last bit of makeup on my face and finished styling my hair.

"Absolute perfection." Jerome cooed as he looked at me through the mirror. "We need a picture of her. This look will go down in history. I want everyone to know that I put you together."

One of the assistants brought over a camera and I got up and posed on my own and with him.

"Are we still posing?" Tamara came huffing. "Bobby is waiting for her."