Chapter 27~ Dagger

Britt awoke stefan was still cuddling her. She looked up at him he was asleep. She cuddled closer to him.

Well the thing was he wasn't asleep he had stayed up all night the thought that Kol was still after her and he could tell his siblings she was in mystic falls haunted him. He was going to protect her at all costs.

Finally he pretended to wake up. He yawned and stroked Britts hair. She looked up at him and smiled he smiled back. "Good morning beautiful" he said and kissed the top of her head. She smiled at him and said "Good morning to you too". "I wanna stay here forever" stefan said. Britt giggled. "Yeah well you can't we have a problem" said the voice of Damon. "Jesus, did you ever heard of knocking" britt said. Damon face was stern "You stay up here, stefan down now." Stefan sighed, kissed the top of Britts head and walked downstairs.

He looked over to the fire and saw a chair, with chains and on the chair struggling was Kol mikealson. "Tried to sneak in this morning at 3am but I was awake, having deep thought" Damon said. "What we gonna do with him" stefan asked. "I am here you know, and the thing you could do is let me go" said Kol. Damon sighed "Well this annoying twats a original killing them baciacly impossible but we can get a witch to spell a dagger that can bacically put this little tyke for a very long nap" damon said. They looked at Kol his face got pale they knew that had happened to him before from that moment. "Now all we have to do is get Bon bon to do the spell with Britt" damon said. "Damon, you know britt with her powers she can't use them sometimes, but I guess, I guess we have to try".

Damon called up Bonnie and she agreed. Stefan told Britt everything she got up and dressed. Then Stefan lead her out the house not giving her a glance at kol. She went to Bonnie's and they did the spell britts power worked well. Stefan took the dagger and told Britt to stay at Bonnie's till he calls she agreed. Britt told Bonnie all that had happened after she'd last seen Bonnie in the parking lot. Bonnie squealed in excitement when she found out stefan and britt had kissed.

Stefan walked in with the dagger in his hands. Kol began to squiggle and squirm then calmed he knew it was no use but at least he could bring stefan enough pain before he fell into his slumber "Good think I told my brother were your girl is, hell be with her soon" he laughed. Stefan inplanted the dagger in him angrily and watched kol turn grey. "You don't think-" stefan began to damon. "Call her we don't want to chance it". Stefan nodded and called britt but it came with no reply, what had happened?