Banquet (extra)

We went back to cloud recesses. While we are on the gate I turned to Wei Ying, "Wait for me."

Wei Ying asked, "How about I go in along with you?"

I shook my head, "He will be angrier if you go in as well."

It's been three months since I came here. If I'll go and see shufu with him, shufu would be angry. I don't want him to be scolded. Whenever shufu saw him, it was as if he was a flickering candle about to have a heart attack. Even his breaths became heavier than usual.

I looked at him and blinked my eyes. "I'll be back soon". Then I paused. It's because that I'm afraid he would create another tantrum to make shufu angry again. Wei Ying immediately added, , "Fine, I know. No walking too fast, no speaking too loud, no this, no that, am I right? Don't worry. Now that I'm back with you, I'll definitely be as careful as possible to not violate any of the sect rules on your Wall. As careful as possible."

I didn't even think about it, "It is fine. Even if you violate them..." I will protect you.

Wei Ying keenly picked up, "Hm?"

Oh this is too hard to express my thoughts. I turned my head to the side for a moment before turning back, my face serious, "... Nothing."

Wei Ying looked confused, "What did you say would happen even if I violate them?"

I knew he was asking even though he knew the answer. He maintained the strict face, "Wait for me outside."

Wei Ying waved his hand, "Waiting it is, then. Don't be so aggressive. I'll go play with your rabbits."

And so, I went to face shufu's lecture alone, while Wei Ying was dragged behind Lil' Apple, sprinting.

Shufu was in his living quarters. Stroking his goatee while reading some scriptures. When I knocked the door he immediately opened the door and was puzzled. He rolled his eyes. He must be probably thinking his run away nephew is back with his nightmare.

"Wangji, you came back." Shufu said.

I nodded. "With Wei Ying? I knew it! you both really eloped from Guanyin temple?" He asked that question after a pause.

I looked down and nodded, "Mn, and I have something very important to tell you and xiong zhang. Shufu, we prostrated our three bows and now we are married to each other. We hope you and xiong zhang can give us your blessings. I told Wei Ying not to come with me to see you, because it would make you unhappy."

Shufu's expression was a bit angry and disgust. "Where have you been for three months? Did you know that your xiong Zhang is in seclusion like your father?"

I calmly said, "I know that shufu, after I heard about the news that xiong zhang is in seclusion I decided to come back as soon as possible."

Shufu said, "you really took Wei Ying to stay here? Wangji! when did you become so rebellious? have you not forgotten how much he hurt you?"

I said, "shufu, please calm down. His reputation is now being cleared. As for pain there is also mistake from my part too."

Shufu said, "did you really forgot about the rampage he made at Buyetian? He killed more than three thousand people that day!"

I said, "shufu, it all happened in the past. Wei Ying is regretting his past mistakes. That's why he saved you all during the second siege at burial mounds. I need your permission to let Wei Ying stay here. Please give him a chance, shufu.

Shufu stayed silent. After a pause he continued, "what chance? yes his name has been cleared. But how can I forget ? He is the person who made the nephew, whom I raised so well righteous, to become so rebellious! Have you forgotten the thirty three elders you injured while protecting him? Have you forgotten how you talked back to me? its okay if you want to be friends with him, why did you have to elope and marry him? did you really have the courage to face anyone in the Gusu Lan Sect, especially the disciples who look upon you, after conducting such acts?"