Jin Rulan

An year later the Lanling Jin sect announced the news. Madam jin gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. His shijie is now a mother. Soon for naming the child's name we were invited at Jinlintai. He was named as Jin Ling, with the courtesy name Jin Rulan. Jin Ling was crying during the entire ceremony. When he holds his father's sword, Suihua he finally stopped crying. I really felt happy for them. Jiang wanyin and Wei Ying became uncles to little Jin Ling.

He loves holding his father's sword. Everyone who watched that scene assumes the fact he will grown up to be an excellent swordsman. Jiang wanyin was really proud about his nephew. Wei Ying, you will be really proud about it when you know about little Jin Ling.

Since cloud recesses rebuilt, it wasn't really completed fully. The library pavillion was renovated and the building process completed on this month. Many prominent cultivators visited our cloud recesses for the inauguration of our new library pavillion. It was rebuilt just like the same that I seen since my childhood.

The birth of Jin Ling was widespread among the cultivation world. Since the Lanling Jin sect is the prominent cultivation sect and Jin Guangshan is the chief cultivator.

A month later it was the full month celebration for baby jin ling.  While many prominent cultivators are invited for this, it's truly is a shame that he was restricted to come. But he should be invited for the celebration.

So me and brother decided to announce this matter.

Jin Zixun asked, "Hanguang Jun, did I hear it correctly? Would you please repeat it?"

I said, "since all seniors will be invited at the first month celebration of Jin Ling and Wei Ying, as his senior should be invited."

Jin Zixun spoke, "so what you mean is that Wei Wuxian as his senior so even he is the enemy of four main clans you want to invite him, right?"

Meanwhile Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan came towards the fragrant hall hearing the interaction between me and Jin Zixun. They stood there at the entrance for a while listening to conversation in silence.

I said, "not an enemy."

Jin Zixun argued, "not an enemy?Should he be our friend? Hanguang Jun, do really have a poor memory? So you forgot the murder on Qiongqi road, Should I remind you of that?"

I glare at him coldly at first then I turned my face away from him.

Brother spoke, "Jin Gongzi, what Wangji said isn't wrong. Wei Wuxian didn't cause any trouble after he became independent at Luanzang hill. And I never heard that he did anything against the chivalrous spirit."

Jin Zixun fumed, "Zewu Jun, you too want to stand up for Wei Wuxian that traitor?"

Brother lost for words. Meanwhile Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan entered inside into the fragrant hole with a sinister smile on their face. Jin Guangyao said, "er ge is here. Sorry I'm late."

Jin zixuan addressed Jin Guangshan, "Fuqin".

Jin Guangyao spoke to Jin Zixun, "Zixun, what happened? which servant made you angry? I'll give him a lesson."

Jin Zixun said, "hmph! A lesson? Maybe you are not qualified to do that."

Jin Guangyao bowed to my brother. I sometimes felt like he always use my brother to gain his sympathy. "Er ge, this..."

Jin Guangshan Said, "fine. Zixun, How can you speak in this way? Quickly give a salute and apologize to  zewu Jun and Hanguang Jun."

Jin Zixun fumed again, "Shufu, do you know what Hanguang Jun said?"