33 discipline whips

The footsteps approached closer. And then I saw who they are. It was shufu and my brother who came to take me back. I didn't break free from that embrace. I held him tighter. I knew this beforehand that they would definitely come and find me. Shufu exploded, "you insolent child."

I addressed them calmly, "shufu, xiong Zhang."

Shufu spoke, "you still dare to address me? Wei Ying cannot redeem for the massacre he lay upon Buyetian even if he died a hundred times over. Saving him is akin to be in cahoots with him! Hand him over immediately so that you may offer various sects an explanation!"

With a heavy heart I replied, "no..."

Shufu shouted, "you!...how could you...have you stepped on the path of devil? Or did he threaten you to cause you to rebel like this?"

After a pause I replied, "everything I do...is of my own heart's intent."

He shouted again, "You!...you really..." He lost for words. I'm sorry shufu.

Soon one by one the Lan elders rushed towards shufu and brother. My brother was on the verge of tears. Everyone shouted, "Wangji, you're here. We've been looking everywhere for you."

Shufu commanded to them, "All of you are just in time. Quick! Bring this insolent child back."

I said, "I cannot go back yet."

He shouted, "You must return no matter what. Hand over Wei Ying and come with us."

One elder spoke to me, "My dear, Wei gongzi made a big mistake, please Wangji come with us. Don't make your shufu angry."

I unsheathed my sword. My hands were shivering. "Shufu, please don't make me do this. I have to take him back to his home. Don't get into my way. I don't want to fight. Please let me go. After I send him back to his home, I will return to Gusu." I said those words with tears in my eyes. I looked at Wei Ying. He was still sleeping peacefully close to my heart.

The Lan elders were shocked, "Wangji...your sword"

Shufu said, "To think that you would raise your sword against your elders for a scourge of the cultivation world? I must bring you back even if I have to tie you up."

Brother spoke, "shufu."

I said heavily, "please don't make me do this, shufu. Let me take him back to his home."

Shufu refused. He insisted on taking me back to cloud recesses by force. I said, "then I don't have any choice. I'm sorry shufu. I must take him back."

I casted the sword incantation. Bichen fought with my elders. The lan elders shouted at me. "Wangji stop."

But I didn't stop the attack. Every Lan elders were heavily injured during that fight. I looked at them helplessly. I'm sorry, I had no choice but to fight with you all. I must take Wei Ying back to Luanzang hill.

"I must take him back to his home at Luanzang hill. I'll be back soon. I'm sorry."

I bowed to them and carried Wei Ying by his waist and mounted on to my sword. We flew away from that cave. Down there I looked at them with a heavy heart. We reached at Luanzang hill a few moments later. I landed on to the ground and carried him in my arms. He was heavily exhausted. Fourth uncle, sixth uncle and the rest of the remaining Wen remanants rushed outside to see us.

Fourth uncle said, "thank you Lan er gongzi for bringing Wei Gongzi back." Sixth uncle asked, "is he okay?" I said, "yes. just need some rest." I layed him gently on to his bed at the demon slaughtering cave. I stroked his head. "Wei Ying, I must go back to my home. I love you." And then I walked away.