A friendly conversation

Another year passed. While I'm still the same. I turned nineteen. The last time an year ago I saw him at Jinlintai came to my mind. I wanted to talk with him but he was on bad mood because of jin zixuan. I missed him. I played the song I sang to him at Xuanwu cave to calm my mind. In my dreams he was the one who is having a major role. Most of the dreams I saw was shameless. My heart couldn't resist.

I missed his laughter, his voice, his beautiful face. He was such a bright spirited boy back then. After those three months when he was thrown away at luanzang hill he changed. Perhaps something is bothering him. I wanted to know the reason,but he won't tell me. At the courier station when jiang wanyin give him his Suibian I saw his sad expression. He was an excellent swordsman. Now he is not carrying his sword anywhere he goes. Other sect members started spreading rumours about him. He learned wicked tricks, he is a rebel, arrogant like that. Some others started to feel jealous about the yunmeng jiang sect.

Now that the Sunshot campaign is over, the remaining innocent wen remanants are now held in hostage at qionqi road. Jiang wanyin took his position as sect leader of the Yunmeng Jiang sect. Many people who are interested in cultivation is now joining the Yunmeng Jiang sect. So the people started getting frustrated about this.

It's because of Wei ying's contribution at the Sunshot campaign that led to increase in the number of disciples at the Yunmeng Jiang sect. Some people are eyeing on his invinciblity. I'm really worried about him. This cultivation is not good for him.

One day we were invited at a discussion conference at Heijan. My eyes searched for him. Perhaps he must be in the living quarters, I went there and saw him hiding myself. He was sitting and looking at his flute with sadness. I want to go inside but I wasn't ready. I went to see brother. Brother noticed my expression. I wanted to ask something to him. So I quickly turned to him and asked,  "Brother are there rules set for everything in the world?"

Brother paused for a second and he replied, "I thought with my lifetime finishing the reading that lan sect store means discerning the rules of everything in the world. But I found out even if I finished all existing books there are still so many puzzles in the world. There are no set rules. There wasn't a clear line between right and wrong."

I spoke, "if I can't judge anything right or wrong with criteria, then how to steady one's mind?"

Brother replied, "A person is defined by himself, or judged by right or wrong, black or white. As for a person we can't judge him or her by the criteria of right and wrong, black and white." He placed his hand on his heart and said, "it depends on his or her heart."

While we were talking Wei ying and Jiang wanyin walked towards our direction. We bowed each other I looked at him and he looked at me. An exchange of glances. But he walked away. It was like a knife pierced into my heart. Jiang wanyin went after him. I looked at brother. Brother said, "go and talk with him. I know you wanted to."

I said, "no need. Brother."

I walked away. He must in his room. I went to room and tried to knock the door. But suddenly I saw jiang gunya.

Jiang gunya called me, "Lan er gongzi"

I looked at her and bowed, " Jiang gunya."

Jiang gunya said, "you are looking for A Xian, right. I heard so much about you. A Xian told me about you back at lotus pier."

She carried a basket in her hands. It must be the soup Wei Ying liked the most. Lotus root and pork rib soup. Both Wei Ying and jiang wanyin like that soup made by jiang gunya very much. He talked about his shijie's soup once and asked me to come and visit lotus cove. But I was so stupid to reject his request back then.