Yi city

At early morning I felt coldness in my chest and felt like somebody is touching me. Shifting slightly, I opened my eyes with a frown on my face. When I looked down my chest was bare.

What I saw was his face. He was touching my chest. He didn't wear anything on his upper body. I felt nervous to see him. As soon as my eyes were opened, I tumbled off the bed.

Gosh I was too drunk. When I saw him like that I really thought that we did it yesterday. His cheeks were red. I became stunned.

Wei Ying partially covered his chest with the blanket, leaving only his smooth shoulders out. I exclaimed, "You..."

Wei Ying purred, "Hmm?"

I said, "Last night, I..." and got lost for words.

Wei Ying winked his left eye at me and smiled mysteriously, resting his chin on one hand, "You were so bold last night, Han GuangJun."

What? Did we both done that? I became scared. Wei Ying asked, "Do you really remember nothing of the things that happened last night?"

I don't remember exactly. I tried to recall something. I talked I think. But seeing him shirtless made me nervous. We both didn't do that, right? I thought.

Wei Ying lifted the covers open and showed me the trousers and boots that I still had on, "What a man! HanGuang-Jun, it was only a joke. I just took off our clothes. You're chastity is still there. You hadn't been tainted. Don't worry."

Oh! So I just worried for no reason. So we didn't do it yet. I was still frozen on the spot and didn't answer. Suddenly a shattering sound came from the center of the room.

The sound was quite familiar-it was already our second time hearing it. The Qiankun Pouches that had been on the table were becoming restless again, throwing the cups and teapots onto the ground. This time, with the three body parts together, it was even more wild. Last night, one of us was hopelessly drunk while the other was helplessly tormented, so of course we forgot all about the duet. He hurried, "Serious business. Come, come. Let's do serious business first."

He wrapped a piece of clothing around him, hopped off the bed, and extended a hand toward me, I had just stood back up. I still hadn't come over the shock and stepped backward, only to stagger from something under my foot. Looking down, it was Bichen, which had been lying on the ground ever since last night. I even tossed my sword yesterday. I was really stunned, too shy to face him.

And, at this point, one of the ropes that tied the pouches had come loose. Half of an ashen arm had already crawled out of the tiny opening. Wei Ying put his hand into my semi-opened clothes and searched around, fishing a flute out of my arms, "HanGuang-Jun, don't be scared, alright? I'm not going to do anything to you. It's just that you took away my flute last night. I need to have it back." After the comment, he even considerately pulled my collars back up and tied my sash belt properly.

I looked at him with a complicated expression, I really wanted to ask about the details of what happened after I was drunk. However, I have to finish some important tasks first, so, suppressing my questions, I put on a serious expression and took out my guqin. Of the three Qiankun Pouches, one held the left arm, another held the legs, and the last held the torso. The three parts could already form a large portion of the body. They influenced the others and the resentful energy multiplied, making them harder to deal with than before. The agitation only ceased after the two of us played Rest three consecutive times.

Wei Ying put away his flute. He was about to gather up the body parts that rolled all over the ground when he suddenly commented, "Our dear friend hadn't been missing his workouts."