Lost souls

"The array has broken!"

"They're coming in!"

With bare hands, Wen Ning threw a row of tattered corpses flying away. Yet, no matter what, he was only one. Without the barrier formed by the array of blood, the Demon-Slaughtering Cave was finally unable to hold against the crashing waves of the corpses. Rancid roars immediately filled the empty cave!

Jin Ling had never seen so many fierce corpses before, much less at such a close distance. He could feel his scalp tingle, clenching the sword hilt of Suihua. Yet, suddenly, his fist was peeled open, and a cold object was stuffed inside. He looked down in surprise, "jiu jiu?"

Jiang Wanyin propped himself up with Sandu, which had lost its spiritual energy. His figure wavered slightly, "Try losing Zidian and see what happens!"

SiZhui, JingYi, and a few others charged with their swords, "General Ghost! We can come help you!"

Sect Leader OuYang could neither stop his son nor stand up, bellowing, "ZiZhen, come back!"

OuYang ZiZhen brandished his sword fiercely as he turned around, "Don't worry, A-die! I'll protect you!"

Yet, just as he turned around, a withered hand stretched toward his throat. Sect Leader OuYang was almost scared to death as he wailed, "ZiZhen!!!"

At that precise moment, a blade severed the hand. Shufu grabbed OuYang ZiZhen and threw him back into the pile of people. He himself, leading a group of sword cultivators from our GusuLan Sect, charged into battle. He'd been resting for quite a while, so his stamina had recovered. Many people were astonished by the force of his sword. SiZhui was wielding his blade swiftly when he heard a loud clang from behind him. Somebody blocked an attack that came for his back.

SiZhui exclaimed, " Jin gongzi, why are you here too?"

When Jin Ling saw that all of the people around his age had rushed over, he couldn't hold himself back either. When Jiang Wanyin was unaware, he stuffed Zidian's ring back into his hand and sprinted toward the crowd, all the way up to the most dangerous area before the mouth of the cave. Jiang Wanyin was about to chase after him when he managed to slice a few corpses, staggering. He felt that Sandu was no lighter than hundreds of pounds. Two female corpses threw themselves at him from both directions.

Jiang Wanyin cursed. As he lifted his sword again, another pair of hands tore the two corpses into pieces, "Sect Leader..."

Jiang Wanyin lost his temper as soon as he heard the voice. He kicked Wen Ning away and cursed, "Get the fuck away from me!" He immediately roared, "Jin Ling!!!"

JingYi felt chills go down his spine, "I think you should go back! Your jiu jiu is gonna eat someone."

Jin Ling ignored Jiang Cheng's roar, scarier than even the corpses before him, "You can go back!"

OuYang ZiZhen disappeared for a while after being caught by his father, but he rushed over nonetheless, "Wow, this is the first time I knew that Mr. Lan QiRen knows the sword and his swordsmanship is so good!"

JingYi's voice was as loud as always, "Of course, who did you think was HanGuang-Jun and ZeWu-Jun's teacher of swordsmanship before they reached sixteen?!"

Sect Leader brandished his sword with all the courage he could muster, shouting to the rest of the people in the Cave who were still blank-faced, "What are you waiting for?! It's death awaiting if you don't kill them. Even these juniors are fighting-how come you're still sitting around?"

Under the influence of these boys passionately slashing around, more and more people unsheathed their swords, joining in the fight with their almost nonexistent stamina and spiritual powers.