Days at cloud recesses

Shufu isn't back it. So everyone in cloud recesses is having a good time. As I was the one managing the disciplinary actions I kept a close watch on him. It was night time. He is sneaking up again. To buy emperor's smile I guess.

I waited for him there to catch him red handed. He came back after a few hours. It was so late when he returned. He saw me and said, "hello Lan Zhan! What a coincidence-it's you again!". I ignored him.

My hand came at him without any words. He said, "Hey, what's the use of doing this?"

I was so annoyed and said, "if a guest disciple violates the curfew so many times, they need to go to the Lan Sect's ancestral hall to receive their punishment".

So he said, "There's only the two of us here. If you don't say it, and I don't say it, then nobody would know whether or not I violated the curfew, right? I promise that there's no next time. We're already this familiar with each other, so can't you just do me a small favor?"

No matter how much I like him, I don't tolerate any rule breaking in the cloud recesses. He had violated the curfew so many times. He needs discipline. I was very stubborn.

I said to him "we weren't familiar". I was very sad when I said this. To reduce my sadness I grabbed my sword and charged at him. Atleast fighting with him makes me feel relaxed.

So he could only put down the Emperor's Smile and start passing a few moves. My attacks were fast and chased after him so close that he couldn't even throw me off!

Eventually, he really was annoyed from me chasing him. He asked, "Are you really not gonna let go? Huh?!'' No I won't let you go. Ever again. I know that you are mad about me watching your every single moves. I couldn't help it.

I said "take your punishment". Then, he stopped dodging, threw himself over, clung to me, and plummeted outside the wall of the Cloud Recesses! What are you doing?

And so, the two of us fell outside the area of the Cloud Recesses together! He was so strong. Uff. That fall was a bit rough. I tried to break free from him. With him locking me in his arms and legs, I couldn't break free even though I wanted to, unable to even get up from his body. I didn't resist. His touch made me ecstatic. I always craved for his touch.

He said, "How about this, Lan Zhan? Now, you're also outside the Cloud Recesses. We both broke the curfew, and you can't be harsh toward others and loose toward yourself. If you punish me, you'd have to punish yourself as well. Equal treatment. How does that sound?"

I got up after pushing him. I have to control myself. After I got up, I looked at him very coldly. He sat on the side and said, "not to worry, I won't tell anyone else, and that the only ones who knew about this was the sky, the Earth, and us two."

I kept silent and walked off from him without saying anything. . I told the elders of our sect about what had happened. But I didn't tell him about our fall outside cloud recesses. They asked me to drag Wei Ying from his room. And so I went to the dormitory.

This time I was really angry about him breaking rules with other students. It's not my anger but my jealousy that they got the chance to play with him, drink with him and even ate with him. I went to the dorm where he slept. I opened the door and the sight was really unbelievable.

The dorm was a mess. The disciples who spread out on the floor in a tangle, sleeping as if they were a group of corpses. What in the world happened?

Then I noticed one thing. Liquor jars. The empty jars of emperors smile. So he drank with the other disciples. The noise from opening the door startled a few people. As they saw the stone-faced me at the door through their sleepy eyes, they were instantly waken up.