A hunt at Baifeng Shan

It takes almost an year to add more than 1000 rules into gusu lan sect's conduct. I always sneak into the forbidden chamber and look for musical scores. It was a two in one routine. Many times shufu locked the door of the library pavillion. But my stubborn mind didn't seem to mind any of shufu's pedantic personality. The first I was searching through the musical scores, I saw many illustrated pornographic books in the forebidden chamber. It seems like the elders of Gusu lan sect does have the kink to read these stuffs. A whole shelf was full of them. I was really surprised.

During these years after the cloud recesses got burned, and after rebuilding cloud recesses once again, the rabbits are now multiplying. How can this be possible? I thought. Both the rabbits he gave to me were male. Looks like the rabbit couples invited their other friends into the grass lawn to play. How happy are those rabbits to be with their loved ones. Or maybe brother must've put them here. One day while I was petting the rabbits in the grass lawn, brother came to see me. "Xiong Zhang".

Brother spoke, "Wangji, you're here."

I nodded, "mn".

Brother said, "these rabbits....ah! I was meditating behind the mountain of cloud recesses today, suddenly, a nest of white rabbits came towards me on their own and refused to leave. I thought, this could be considered as a tiny but pleasant encounter. Then I recalled the Wei gongzi had given you a pair of rabbits. I thought that they could use the company, so I brought them back."

I nodded, "mn". No wonder there are few of them. I thought.

Brother said, "these new rabbits seem to like this patch of lawn very much. I think they will have a lot of fun here."

I nodded, "mn." Yeah it's good to see them having fun.

Brother spoke, "after the two rabbits, that Wei gongzi gave you, give birth to little rabbits, this area will become even livelier."

Give birth? I really felt funny. Those two bunnies are males. I felt hesitated to say that. "Er..."

Brother continued to talk, "if shufu ever asks about this later, we'll just answer that we've specifically set this patch of lawn aside to keep rabbits. This way, the pair that Wei gongzi gave to you will mingle amongst the rest, making them hard to get discovered."

I sighed, "xiong Zhang,"

Brother asked, "hm?"

I let out a breath and replied, "that pair of rabbits... Are both male."

Brother was surprised, "really?" Who could have thought? " He laughed. "I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. Speaking of which, that pair of rabbits that Wei gongzi gave you are really interesting. They have very different personalities. One is quiet, and the other is naughty. Look! The naughty one has already made friends with the new rabbits."

Hey wait! This scene. It feels like the three months of cloud recesses. Like how Wei Ying made friends with nie huaisang and the rest.

Brother looking at the rabbits and continued, "meanwhile, the quiet one just stares from the side, looking rather lonely." That quiet one is me. I sighed.

But then something happened. Brother's eyes widened, "hm? What is it doing? Is ...it... Chasing the new rabbits away? Does it dislike it's new companions?"

No xiong Zhang, the quiet one is jealous. I said, "I'll go and separate them."

Brother smiled softly, "this white rabbit looks quiet, but I never thought it might have such a fierce temper. It even had the new rabbits running away. Look, the other rabbits have huddled up in a corner, too afraid to come near. They look so pitiful...hahaha"