Incense burner- part one (Lan Zhan's dream)

We left the cabin from Wei Ying's dream and walked outside. Wei Ying sighed, "this is indeed my dream. It ends the minute our clothes are off. Such a pity, Lan Zhan. I wanted to see if this dream-state Lan Zhan was strong and if he could smash a bathtub to smithereens."

I laughed at his comment. I don't know why, I still couldn't overcome from that habit ever since our first time. Well our first time was even started with a bathtub smacking. Now because of this, cloud recesses restocks more and more bathtubs because of me.

The two walked just a few steps out of the cabin and arrived at an elegant pavilion. Outside stood a magnolia tree with branches drawn out, effusing a quiet, refreshing fragrance.

The dream's location changed, this time somewhere both of us should definitely recognise. Wei Ying recognised the atmosphere and spoke, "eh? this place is...the library pavilion?"

The voices coming from the pavilion are so familiar and so loud. Without any guess I recognised that. This... this is my dream. Not just any other dream. It was a wet dream. I can't even imagine what happened next. Why did the incense burner lead us to this? What would Wei Ying feel when he saw it? I shut my eyes tightly and breathed.

Inside the library pavilion I heard teen Wei Ying said those words to the teen me after gifting the portrait of mine with a flower on my head and laughed, "you've indeed added two words. Thank you. Fine I won't tease you anymore. Aren't you supposed to read the Buddhist scriptures? Carry on then."

Meanwhile the Wei Ying next to me hearing our teen voices and started to talking to me, "Oh! this was when you made me copy scriptures back then. Let's go in and have a look."

You can go. I'm not coming. I want to run away. Why Lan Wangji Why? Why you dream of something like this? Well this is not only wet dream I watched. There is more than that. If my memory is correct my first wet dream was seeing Wei Ying naked. Then after reading the Erotica during the time he left from cloud recesses because of fighting with Jin Zixuan this was the first dream I saw.

I said, "Wait."

I stared at the window, lost in thought, Wei Ying found this strange. "hmm? why aren't you going inside? eh! hurry let's go in."

I shook my head vaguely. After some silence, just as I was about to speak, a string of unrestrained laughter suddenly exploded from within the Library Pavilion.

I was really screaming inside. why? why? Again and again.

Hearing this, Wei Ying's eyes lit up. He dashed into the Pavilion and leaped up the stairs in just a few strides.

Now that he entered, of course I wouldn't stay outside all by myself either, so I went in as well. Together, the two of us walked into the lamp-lit chamber, and we indeed saw something very interesting according to Wei Ying. But to me it is only one word: Shameless. Lan Wangji, you shameless. I scolded myself internally.

On a light-colored sitting mat beside a surface set for the punishment of copying scriptures, a sixteen-year-old Wei Ying was roaring with laughter as he slammed the desk, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Lan er gongzi, to think youd'd actually look at pornographic art!"

Wei Ying watching this chuckled, "this is a good dream! Lan Zhan look at you! Look at your expression!"

Well you're going to shocked afterwards. I looked at my angry teenself and shut my eyes. "Don't look anymore."

He put his hands on my shoulders and said, "hey, its not easy to see an adolescent Lan er gongzi. Come here, come here! let's sit. We'll take our time and watch." He pull me down next to him.