Wedding

While we are staying in the cloud recesses, we both married to each other it doesn't seem quite satisfied with the elders in the Lan sect. Because our Gusu Lan Clan abides by the rules and there should be a marriage ceremony must be done. Otherwise it's not clear to the ancestors or the world. One day my shufu expressed this to me. I was really surprised when he expressed that matter to me. I never expected it to came from his mouth. He always saw Wei Ying as his nightmare. My brother agreed to his words. I couldn't say no. I never really wanted this since we both have done that already. But it's because our clan I must agree to this. So I give a nod. Since they decided to host a wedding something worse happened. We couldn't see each other for seven days. It made me sad.

When I said everything to Wei Ying he jumped like a rabbit and cursed, "Damn it, why can't we see each other for 7 days? This is too hard. You Lan Clan and your rules."

I spoke, "Well, that's what he said. We couldn't see or talk each other for 7 days. They started the wedding preparations."

Wei Ying spoke, "What about everyday is everyday. Remember our promise Lan Zhan. Your elders are enthusiastic about organizing the ceremony which always feels a bit hypocritical. "

I looked down and couldn't say anything. He understood.

Wei Ying said after a pause, "ha! Whatever! I'm going to be yours within seven days. The separation isn't that hard compared to what we faced in the past."

I nodded. And so we both stayed in separate quarters for the next seven days. Instead of letting us worship heaven and earth in the corner like how my parents did, it's better to let us just do it in the Lan sect's ancestral hall. After than formal record his name in the Lan clan's genealogy.

It was too hard to be separated from him for seven days. Nights hit me the hardest. I couldn't cuddle him on my bed. With great difficulty we faced our little separation for seven days. When it's going to be over I was really thrilled. Tomorrow is my wedding. A formal wedding which official makes me and Wei Ying recognised as cultivation partners.

Our wedding was a simple wedding we didn't invite any other sects to attend the wedding. My brother was the one who groomed me. He showed me the wedding dress and spoke, "do you like it? Wangji, today is your big day. Are you happy?"

I said, "happier than even in my sweetest dreams. I never really wanted this formal wedding. We both married to each other right, xiong Zhang?"

Brother smiled, "that's true. But since the elders are  insisting upon this wedding what can we do?"

I nodded, "Wei Ying is now cursing already because of our separation."

My brother laughed and spoke, "change your clothes let me see my little brother in a wedding dress."

I smiled. I then went towards the screen and changed my clothes. I already had a my bath. Then I put on the scarlet wedding robes of our Gusu Lan sect wedding robes. The pattern has the motifs of clouds in the gold silk thread. It was nice.

I reluctantly went out of the screen and looked at brother. He smiled, "I imagine how our mother would think if she saw you."

She would laugh. One day she teased me saying I'm always looked like a grumpy boy and one day you will be married you should be very nice to her. If she saw you like this she would probably ran away. I frowned and said, "I'm fine. I like to be alone. Fall in love? It's bad. I won't fall in love, muqin. You'll see." Now I'm regretting those words.

I sat on the sitting mat and brother groomed my hair. I looked into the bronze mirror and sighed.

After I was done, I looked into the mirror. Not bad.

Brother said, "let's go. Everyone is waiting at the ancestral hall." I nodded.

It was on an evening. We went to the ancestral hall and waited for the arrival of the bride. After a few moments later there comes a bridal sedan. It was carried by the disciples. After the sedan is carried into the ancestral hall, he opened the curtain and went out. His face was covered in a scarlet net wearing the wedding scarlet wedding robes of the bride. Looking great. I thought. He got escorted into the hall like a girl. I really felt funny.

And then he stood near me holding my hand and smiled. I became melted. The elders coughed. They announced that its our wedding and do our three bows. We nodded. First we bow to the heaven and earth three times. Then we both bowed to our seniors. Since we both don't have parents we bow to our seniors and brother. And lastly we both bowed each other to ourselves and that makes us officially married. Everyone cheered. The ancestral hall was in red with lot of red ribbons and flowers. It was auspicious. Wei Ying now became as a part of our family. Sizhui, Jingyi and the rest of the juniors congratulate us, "Hanguang Jun, Wei Qianbei; congratulations on your wedding."

We both smiled and thanked them. Soon it was time fore celebrations. Wei Ying was escorted to the Jingshi and I have to spend some time with shufu and brother. At this time it became dark. After we exchanged some conversations I went to the Jingshi. Jingshi was decorated with scarlet ribbons and the long bed was in red mattress. Every surrounding embodied the colour of red. I closed the door and pressed tightly shaking fingertips on the latch. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

There was someone wearing red sitting on the couch, his sitting posture showed a little unconcealable randomness.

He was so naughty and careless but today he is sitting straight. I smiled. I slowly walked over, and he had been sitting quietly raised his face, his eyes became excited, unable to wait any longer and suddenly jumped at me.

I hugged so tightly. Oh I missed you so much, Wei Ying. He started talking in a baby voice, "er gege, in these seven days I was bored to death. Today it's our special day and you came very late. I'm impatient."

We both rolled around a few times before falling into the bed.  I sighed, "okay, it's my fault."

At this time, I could tolerate everything he say, and could give in. He stretched out his hand unscrupulously and touched my red collar like his, and his fingertips traced the dark golden curls on the front. Finally he grabbed a piece of tail hanging down from my forehead ribbon. It was also red with golden cloud patterns.

Wei Ying tugged at it and said, "do you know? Lan er ge ge, I almost couldn't hold it down in front of your shufu."

I smiled, "it's all right now"

Wei Ying was anxious. He couldn't wait any longer. "Hey let's drink our wine. But wait. Let's do something."

He then put sound proof talismans on the roof and went towards me. We both drank the wine and get into business.

"Lan er gege, you are blushing. You ears are now red. So impatient." He laughed at me.

I spoke, "Wei Ying."

Wei Ying smirked, "what shy? Come closer."

I came closer and pushed him onto bed and started kissing. He struggled but couldn't escape. "Um..." He mumbled.

He stirred and kiss the corner of mouth and smiled. "I'm all yours, Hanguang Jun." That made me wild. I removed his clothes and undressed myself and we greedily made love on the wedding night.

*Happy Birthday to Wei Ying's Lan Zhan...🎉🎊*