When things got out of hand

Authors note: *After refering the audio drama and a source from Tumblr I got the uncensored version of this scene.*

I didn't listen to him. I continued to stare. In that candle light his face look graceful and elegant. I couldn't help but to stare. He said, "hm? Why are you staring at me? Aiya, close your eyes. If water gets into your eyes, you'll be the one who feels uncomfortable." I ignored him. Wei Ying reached out to shut my eyes, and I buried the lower half of my face into the water, letting out a series of bubbles. Wei Ying laughed as he lightly pinched my cheek, "Er-Gege, how old are you?"

I acted like a baby and bathed by him. I continued to blow bubbles.
He grabbed the soap and cloth from the side and said, "hey don't blow bubbles anymore. Come up. I'll give a scrub." I emerged from water. He then wiped from my face downwards. As he wiped away, his movements suddenly paused.

My hair fell and covered my upper body. But now, after he moved my wet, black hair behind my shoulder and began to wipe my chest, the thirty-or-so discipline whip marks and the brand at my chest could be seen with clarity. His wiping was so gentle as if he didn't want to hurt me.

He asked, "Lan Zhan, er can you first turn around? I'll scrub your back." Wei Ying took the cloth and moved to my back.

I nodded and turned around. While scrubing I felt ticklish but I kept my usual posture pretending to be quiet and calm. You saw that. I received it for you. However I couldn't tell him. I don't want him to feel bad about me. After all, it's been years since I got those.

Wei Ying was suddenly silent. He dipped the cloth in water and traced the whip scars on my back.

He must be wondering how did I get this? But he never asked me. I think maybe he know it. Otherwise why would he always flirt with me? I started sobering up. What am I doing? I'm naked right now! And the person I love is now bathing me. Seeing my naked self after I became sobered I felt a bit embarrassed. He called me, "Lan Zhan?"

I asked, "hm?"

He then lost for words and continued to scrub. Suddenly my back felt hurt. Ouch! don't scrub me like that. Even though those scars are old, it still get hurt sometimes. I winced in pain. He must've been absent minded. I wanted to know what was in his mind. Wei Ying, who am I to you? My heart was asking that question. Suddenly, I turned around and glanced at him. So he stopped at once, "Sorry, sorry. Does it hurt?"

I didn't say anything, only shaking my hand. Seeing how I looked, all quiet and obedient, sitting in the tub, Wei Ying felt quite sorry. Curving his finger, he scratched my chin to show comfort. Just the chin wasn't even enough. Feeling his fingers itch, he even wanted to poke my abs, but before it was even halfway there, his wrist was suddenly caught by me, whose voice was low, "Do not touch me."

Yes do not touch me. If you touch further I may lost myself. I became fully sobered. A few transparent drops of water still remained on my eyelashes, I looked at him coldly. Your touches is already making me ecstatic.

He asked, "Why not? Haven't you let me touch you for so long already?"

My lips were sealed. I said nothing. Seeing this, Wei Ying was a bit guilty, "Fine. I won't touch you anymore. Do it yourself."

As he spoke, he tossed the cloth away and was about to leave. Yet, not only did I refuse to let him go, the hand around his wrist gripped even tighter. I ordered, "Do not go."

Wei Ying struggled for sometime and couldn't get out of it. He steeled his nerves, "HanGuang-Jun, now you're at fault here. You told me to wash your face, didn't let me touch you, and didn't let me go. Just what do you want me to do?"

Do not go. You can't leave. But I'm losing myself to this handsome youth. I controlled myself. "..." After a moment of silence, my tone was almost unreasonable, "In any case, you may not go."